Cookin again

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
By sheer random luck, I managed to get a lead on those bourbon peaches I was talking about earlier. I couldn’t remember the city listed on the label, so I looked it up again. And there in the corner of a thumbnail was a picture from my local Farmers’ Market from 2015 was a familiar looking jar. The label had different fonts, but the info was the same.

It’s still a mystery as to WHO sold it to me, but now I know WHERE I bought it. Now I just have to check out the various sellers.

prabe

Tension, apprension, and dissension have begun
Supporter
By sheer random luck, I managed to get a lead on those bourbon peaches I was talking about earlier. I couldn’t remember the city listed on the label, so I looked it up again. And there in the corner of a thumbnail was a picture from my local Farmers’ Market from 2015 was a familiar looking jar. The label had different fonts, but the info was the same.

It’s still a mystery as to WHO sold it to me, but now I know WHERE I bought it. Now I just have to check out the various sellers.

There are worse fates than wandering a farmers' market. There might be operational differences, for contagion safety, but it should still be more pleasant than a sharp stick in the eye.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
There are worse fates than wandering a farmers' market. There might be operational differences, for contagion safety, but it should still be more pleasant than a sharp stick in the eye.
On the one hand, I hate getting up in the actual mornings of my Saturdays, but on the other, I’ve found so many yummy things to eat!

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Tonight’s dinner was tilapia crusted with ritz crackers, pecans, and parrano cheese, served with California mix veggies and homemade tartar sauce. The fillets were cooked on a bed of onions, which caramelized nicely.

Before:

After:

Vael

Legend
I made pretzels this week, the first batch, the oven wasn't quite hot enough, so they expanded into buns. The second tray turned out a lot better, got the nice dark color and shape to stay.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases