Cookin again

Zardnaar

Legend
5 vegetable salad with chicken.
IMG_20220107_181357.jpg

Cookie skillet desert.
IMG_20220107_184110.jpg

Salad was some sort of Spanish inspired one and had chorizo in it. So so good.

Zardnaar

Legend
IMG_20220110_173742_BURST001_COVER.jpg
Peri Peri chicken burger with a spiced pumpkin pattie and chargrilled capsicum hummus salad. In a brioche bun with smoked cheddar.

Left over salad and chicken on the side. Chicken was marinaded in garlic, bbq sauce and Peri Peri Chilli powder.

Damn good if I do say so. Wife loved her one.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
I’ve only had peri peri once or twice. Liked it.

But it hasn’t really taken off here, really, and those I tried it with were not fans.

prabe

Tension, apprension, and dissension have begun
Supporter
I’ve only had peri peri once or twice. Liked it.

But it hasn’t really taken off here, really, and those I tried it with were not fans.
There's a chain--Nando's--that I at least see around here, that does pretty well (or it did, in the Before Times ...) and I see recipes callng for Berbere (the same thing) more than once in a while.

My wife and I like it, too, though neither of us is really a hothead.

Zardnaar

Legend
Bit if a fail the other night. Concentrated sobhard on the garnish forgot to put the chicken on derp.

Going camping tomorrow so thought I would try this fella.

He is doing a Syrian food truck. Tried a chicken saj with shatta sauce and za'atar iirc. A say is essentially a wrap but what he did with it was magic.

IMG_20220113_125143.jpg

His falafel was beautiful. Light fluffy and crispy. Bought 12 if them to share at family meeting tonight.

Zardnaar

Legend
There's a chain--Nando's--that I at least see around here, that does pretty well (or it did, in the Before Times ...) and I see recipes callng for Berbere (the same thing) more than once in a while.

My wife and I like it, too, though neither of us is really a hothead.

We have nandos here. Only had it once it was ok. Main problem being there's just better options for that sort of thing eg most Turkish kebab places, a few Indian type places.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases