Cookin again

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
I always suspect that Kiwis and Aussies are making everything up about their countries, but assuming this isn't a hoax, curry rolls sound good and I'd want to try a pineapple ring.

Zardnaar

Legend
I always suspect that Kiwis and Aussies are making everything up about their countries, but assuming this isn't a hoax, curry rolls sound good and I'd want to try a pineapple ring.

Pineapple ring was my go to as a kid along with a Hawaiian burger (cheeseburger with pineapple). Never had McDonald's in the 80's so that was my idea of a burger.

Curry rolls don't really order then but someone did the other night.

Chop suey patties might be a local thing idk.

Never had one until 1999.

Zardnaar

Legend
Well, I'm not sure about NZ but Australia is entirely peopled with criminals. And criminals are used to having people not trust them

I call Australia the great western dust bowl. Gaming with a bunch of them tomorrow. Once I shrugged off the sheep jokes it was all good.

Well it's pvp I'm the most powerful player someone's gonna get donked on.

Well, I'm not sure about NZ but Australia is entirely peopled with criminals. And criminals are used to having people not trust them
Was.
They have a massive Asian population from various nations. Plenty South Africans have emigrated there. And a frakton of Greeks - whereby Syndey and Melbourne are within the top 10 cities worldwide for the number of resident Greeks. There are probably some other major nationalities I'm missing.

Was.
They have a massive Asian population from various nations. Plenty South Africans have emigrated there. And a frakton of Greeks - whereby Syndey and Melbourne are within the top 10 cities worldwide for the number of resident Greeks. There are probably some other major nationalities I'm missing.

Over Your Head Joke GIF

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Mad Max needs to be redone. Emu Folk instead of Apes. Planet of the Emus.
The hero in captivity: “Get your beaks off me you damn dirty chickens! I’ll put the lot of you on the barbie!”

As the hero sees the remains of the Sidney Opera House: “Crikey! You’ve gone and done it you _____!”

Remove ads