• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Copperheads: Betrayal and Strange Runes and Burning Dead, oh my (short update 02/12)

Peterson

First Post
arwink said:
“GREETINGS LITTLE KEY,” the creatures voice rumbles, echoing through the cave. “HOW GOOD OF YOU TO COME.”

Little Key? Oh, this doesn't bode well at all!

Nice update, as usual, Arwink.

Peterson

arwink

Clockwork Golem
Sorry about the lack of a follow-up update. Landlords came around Saturday and asked us to move all the furniture in the house so they could renovate, which left me with fairly patch internet connection. Then the two days we were supposed to live like that got stretched out ot the entire week, so things are only just getting back to normal.

I have the notes together though, so expect an update or two next week once I have my study and cable connection back.

Lela

First Post
arwink said:
Not an update, but a request. If you've posted in support of the storyhour up to this point, could you drop me an e-mail: arwink(little @ symbol)themadship.dhs.org before the end of January. Include your screen name.

I promise your e-mail address wont be sold to Spam merchants (well, apart from me, and I promise to only send you cool stuff :))
Did you still want the e-mail arwink?

arwink

Clockwork Golem
Yep, go ahead. You'll just catch the tail end of what I had planned when I asked for people to send them through (I'll leave it up to others to say whether it was worth it or not) :)

Remove ads