(CSRHoD) CS's Red Hand of Doom [OOC]

Pinotage

Explorer
Not sure if it will affect your choice of purchase, but just be aware (or reminded) that Tyrla essentially provides a constant Endure Elements for herself and all allies within 30 feet, through her Cold Comfort invocation.

Ah, OK. In that's case she won't buy it then. Thanks!

Pinotage

Herobizkit

Adventurer
I apologize for my inactivity in this campaign; I believe I am going to have to drop out completely. It's clear that I don't have enough experience with or interest in maintaining a character that I did not design from the top down. I wish you all the best with the story, and good luck.

~ Herobizkit

renau1g

First Post
Hi all,

I look forward to assisting this great group of player's stem the tide of the Red Hand.

Quick Question:

Is Pender leveling to 8 as well?

Redclaw

First Post
Welcome aboard, Renau! Glad to have you with us, especially since I'm playing the squishy elven wizard who likes to hide behind the big, strong soldier. :D

I'm pretty sure that everyone leveled up, including Pender.

pathfinderq1

First Post
While we're at it, has anyone heard from our cleric recently? I haven't seen anything IC in some time, and I don't think Siobhan has been leveled up yet.

renau1g

First Post
Pender should be all set for 8th level. Summary of changes:
>Improved Str by 1 pt (from 18 to 19)
>BAB and Fort save improved
>HP added (7.5 +2 CON)
>Bonus Feat (Greater Weapon Focus)
>Improved skills (+5 sp: Jump; Ride; Climb; Intimidate; Swim)

Pinotage

Explorer
I'll be away from a PC for most of next week and hence unable to post. Should be back at a PC by the weekend.

Pinotage

Sorry, it appears my business trip is going to last until at least Friday of the coming week and possibly into the week after as well. I'll try and post when I can.

Pinotage

Remove ads