(CSRHoD) CS's Red Hand of Doom [OOC]

Pinotage

Explorer
What does the staff do? Hopefully good things ;)

I thought it was a Staff of Life, so its casts Heal.

On a side note, I'm away on holiday from Friday and won't be able to post for at least a week until the following weekend. I would say try not to get Avril and Mandla killed but things are looking fairly bleak at the moment! :heh:

Pinotage

Creamsteak

Explorer
Pender should be 8th level. If his statistics havn't been updated, that may have been due to the whole change between three different players problem.

His experience score should only be a little behind the parties (I had estimates in one of the threads at some point, I'll have to look them up) but for now you can just put him 250 points behind Larian's score.

Also, Siobhan wasn't leveled, but I added my own modifications to level her to 8th during the fight when I realized she was almost dead. If we need to recruit someone else to play the character, I think I'll need to look into doing so pretty quickly. I don't think I have any 'way out' for the character at the moment unless she ends up dead.

Redclaw

First Post
Lotsa Lewt! I'm a happy player.

Anyone have any items they're especially interested in? Falchion for Pender? Potions for Warren (makes it easier, since he doesn't often stay close enough for Larian to invisible him up.)

renau1g

First Post
As for which items he'd be interested in, probably not the falchion as his current weapon is the same enchantment, but made of adamantite, plus he's specialized in it. He'd like any of the following:

1 amulet of health +2
1 ring of protection +2 (currently has a +1 version)
1 cloak of resistance +3 (currently has a +1 version)

renau1g

First Post
I saw it after I posted. Thanks Creamsteak!

In that case, until we can get to a place to sell the item (not sure if someone in Brindol would buy it?) Pender can carry it as a back-up weapon.

Pinotage

Explorer
Creamsteak, does Siobhan still have Touch of Healing available to use on all of us?

I think Pender/Warren should probably take the Amulet of Health and the Ring of Protection. Best to have the frontline fighters up with good defences and health.

There's nothing Avril is particularly interested in, although the Gloves of Dexterity would be nice if somebody else doesn't want them.

Pinotage

Arkhandus

First Post
Warren would want the amulet to toughen himself up a bit. He's already got +2 Gloves and a +2 Ring, along with a +1 Cloak. His only weak save is Fortitude, and it's not abysmal. He'll take one potion of Invisibility as well, if allowed. Tyrla or Larian might want the others for emergencies when they need to retreat and heal.

Pinotage

Explorer
So far, then, it looks like this:

Pender: Falchion, Ring of Protection, Cloak of Resistance
Warren: Amulet of Health, Potion Invisibility
Avril: Gloves of Dexterity
Tyrla: Potion Invisibility
Larian: Potion Invisibility
Siobhan:

I guess a Ring of Protection +1 and Cloak of Resistance +1 come free from Pender.

Pinotage

Remove ads