• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Cute Avatar Program

Mirth

Explorer
d00d, I don't know what you're smokin' ... but here it is (you'll have to get someone else to resize it for ya):

Attachments

• Tallarn.gif
    Tallarn.gif
    10.8 KB · Views: 165

Angcuru

First Post
The best likeness I could come up with doesn't much look like me.

My avatar is basically what I'd look like if I had long hair and elf ears....and facial tattoos. *Sigh* if only I could grow my hair long without having it turn into an affro. I have possibly the thickest head of hair out of anyone I know, causing the only style I can effectively keep up is a buzz cut, but the plus side is that I will likely start balding much later than other men.

Last edited:

Here's me; I'm actually gonna swap over to this (at least for a while; blue-robe Disciples man is too me for me to abandon it forever.)

Attachments

• Realme1.jpg
    Realme1.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 150

d4

First Post
here's what i looked like about 15 minutes after arriving every day at my last job...

it's uncanny, really. ;) my co-workers said i must be a high-level barbarian, because of the number of times i could rage per day...

i don't think i'll be giving up my good ol' tetrahedron, though...

Last edited:

Remove ads