D&D 5E Narrated Video Walkthrough

This YouTube video was just sent to me (thanks to Jeremy). It's a narrated D&D 5th Edition encounter, Assault on Drake Hill Holdfast. Rather than a video of a group of gamers playing the game, this video demonstrates 5E by using a narrator, miniatures, and music, as well as pop-up text information. Certainly a novel approach to gameplay videos, which traditionally can be difficult to watch.

This YouTube video was just sent to me (thanks to Jeremy). It's a narrated D&D 5th Edition encounter, Assault on Drake Hill Holdfast. Rather than a video of a group of gamers playing the game, this video demonstrates 5E by using a narrator, miniatures, and music, as well as pop-up text information. Certainly a novel approach to gameplay videos, which traditionally can be difficult to watch.

[video=youtube;DqlNrtTZ3ek]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqlNrtTZ3ek[/video]

jusdup

Villager
Super cool vid! Great narration. I thought it was a bit drawn out at one point but would love to see a small series done. Thanks for posting this!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
The narrator is indeed excellent. Very professional. I assume whoever that is has done voice work before.

I'm not so keen on some of the scenes where the phone was held in portrait rather than landscape orientation, but that's a minor niggle at worst.

Remove ads

Remove ads