D&D 5E [D&D 5e] Planescape- In Through the Out Door (Full)

Pembinasa

First Post
I really wish I'd remembered some of my favorite Mystaran headcanon earlier in this game; I'd loved the idea that even the WORD 'god' was unknown on Mystara. It would have been a great moment to ask Shard to define the term!

Unsung

First Post
Why don't you just write it here in the OOC chat, then? Sure, it didn't happen onscreen, but we can still find out how that would've gone.

Pembinasa

First Post
Sure, why not?

Graydon: "Shard, these 'gods' seem like some profoundly unpleasant and threatening things. What are they, some race of blackmailing monsters? I'd rather not deal with their ilk anytime soon..."

(*Snicker* From his perspective she could just as easily be talking about mind flayers!)

As an aside, I do want to make sure it's clear that while my character may be atheistic and anti-religion (to the best of his knowledge) and will probably be using various arguments against belief in a higher power, IC commentary does not necessarily reflect OOC opinions. Just want that out there; I'm not actually bashing anyone's personal faiths.

Shayuri

First Post
"Blackmailing monsters?" Shard asks, taken aback. "What gave you that impression?" She chuckles to herself. "No, gods do not blackmail. Nor are they a 'race.'"

Remove ads