D&D 5E [D&D 5e] Planescape- In Through the Out Door (Full)

What the heck is going on right now? I was reading the in game thread, I think, and there was 22 more posts so I have to stop because it's 2:30 Pacific time and since I'm eastern it's more like 5:30 in the morning. Now I think this is OOG but it seems like people are posting in game stuff here? I, confused! And, defiantly won't be able to keep up at this rate. Boy you guys make it hard to vacation! Lol
I think you and Fenris should let Unsung NPC your PCs until you're home and re-settled. Make vacation a real true vacation, lady!

Shayuri

First Post
He shook his head, trying to get all the pieces of what Shard was saying to fit together. "Sorry, but so far I'm only getting more bewildered. How is a gusty moan meant to shape fate or what have you, for that matter?"

"It all depends on when the gust moans, and what it says when it does," Shard replies with a shrug. "Sometimes just telling someone lost in the desert where to find water can, in the fullness of time, topple an empire that would otherwise have ruled for a thousand years. It's not something only gods can do, even. It's just something gods are better equipped to do."

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
I took a slight liberty in assuming that Rusty could translate binary. It seemed logical. ;)

As a minor aside, I learned how to translate binary in the Navy, though I cheated and used an internet translator for this because the last time I did anything with binary was 13 years ago. :p

Pembinasa

First Post
"Oh. OH!" Graydon smiled, vastly relieved. "Yes, absolutely, small changes, big effects, like when you include a butterfly wing to a weather spell and accidentally get a hurricane! And if a being has nothing to do but whisper at people all day long, it must get very good at it; no doubt you could eventually work your way up to adviser of a country, and such like positions. Information can be a powerful thing, after all."

"And yet," his face turned into a more concerned frown, "That really doesn't square with all the rest- how they're so very dangerous, you should treat them like wild animals, and so on. Yes, a vicious rumor can be terribly damaging, but that didn't really sound like a 'watch out, or they'll say mean things about you' kind of warning."

My apologies about being gone, I was having computer issues that wound up getting fixed via getting a new computer. If I missed anything important or need to modify my posts, please let me know and I'll do so!

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Aww. Well... International waters? Canada? Flying's kinda nice.

I've accidentally been to Canada once or twice. Road trips in the backwoods of Maine were a hobby of my father's back in the 80s and we sometimes got lost enough that we may or may not have ended up in Canada. :D

Remove ads