D&D and the rising pandemic

Levistus's_Leviathan

5e Freelancer
My favorite is the woman equating George Floyd having a literal knee being pressed against the back of his neck, to being forced to wear a mask, which she was presently not being forced to wear.
Whenever I see someone claim that they can't breath with a mask on, I just want to shout at them that doctors and nurses often have to wear masks for hours straight, and we don't see them dropping dead of asphyxiation because of it.

Istbor

Dances with Gnolls
Whenever I see someone claim that they can't breath with a mask on, I just want to shout at them that doctors and nurses often have to wear masks for hours straight, and we don't see them dropping dead of asphyxiation because of it.

Yeah. I mean... I should be dead right now right? I have had to wear a mask while working for months now. How am I still alive even!?!

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Instead, starting tomorrow, I will begin cooking some of the side dishes we’d usually serve for Thanksgiving, Christmas, and to a lesser extent, New Years, and packaging them up in the freezer in moderately sized bundles.* And some of those frozen sides will be delivered to the houses of our usual invitees.

We have a similar idea here. We normally hae an "Orphan's Thanksgiving" for folks who couldn't be with family or other loved ones for the holiday. It is perhaps the highlight of my wife's year, the event she is most enthusiastic about. Of course, this year, that's not happening.

So, we'll be cooking, and packing up, Thanskgiving dinner for friends, and either having them come and pick up or I'll deliver them.

Hussar

Legend
Those genetically engineered mosquitos that are being released grow super huge, start sucking blood, and spread more diseases?

A bit too close to the truth for comfort there:

Remove ads