D&D and the rising pandemic

Levistus's_Leviathan

5e Freelancer
A bit too close to the truth for comfort there:

Gamma World thought of that (minus the disease part) back in 1980. They are overdue.
Great. That sounds great. Thanks 2020 :confused:

I made the difficult decision to not meet with my mother for an undetermined time. This news will land hard with her so shortly before her birthday, but it is the best thing to do at the time. I care deeply about the people around me, and I don't want to put them at risk. There are people in my street who can barely walk after 'recovering' from COVID. This is a scary disease that leaves people with permanent damage to their muscles. If certain people in my life don't take it serious enough, it is dangerous for me and those I care about, to hang out with them. If she believes it is fine to have parties and be in one space with large amounts of people, then I can't trust her to behave carefully elsewhere. And that puts me and my friends at risk.

Last edited:

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
I made the difficult decision to not meet with my mother for an undetermined time. This news will land hard with her so shortly before her birthday, but it is the best thing to do at the time. I care deeply about the people around me, and I don't want to put them at risk. There are people in my street who can barely walk after 'recovering' from COVID. This is a scary disease, and if certain people in my life don't take it serious enough, it is dangerous for me and those I care about, to hang out with them. If she believes it is fine to have parties and be in one space with large amounts of people, then I can't trust her to behave carefully elsewhere. And that puts me and my friends at risk.
You made the right- though clearly difficult- choice. Your priorities in order.

My barber of the past decade+ lost his brother to C19, and passed on going to the funeral because he knew others with the virus were going. He’s just had a kid with his 2nd wife- no way in hell he was going to jeopardize his newborn.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases