D&D and the rising pandemic

My barber of the past decade+ lost his brother to C19, and passed on going to the funeral because he knew others with the virus were going. He’s just had a kid with his 2nd wife- no way in hell he was going to jeopardize his newborn.

Incredible. That is such a difficult choice to make, but clearly also the right call.

Levistus's_Leviathan

5e Freelancer
This is like daring the cosmos to make it even worse. "Oh, you think this is bad? Try this...!"

Our issues this year are almost entirley of our own collective making. If this is the worst timeline, it is our own darned fault.
That's the worst part of it.
1600711528986.png

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
What I’m hearing is that I shouldn’t launch my Kickstarter for asteroid-attracting magnets, then.

Or start selling my cursed sarcophagus dowsing rods.

Now, whether they’re going to ENFORCE the order is another matter entirely. There’s at least one sheriff in Ohio who has publicly stated he won’t enforce such ordinances and actually ordered his deputies to go about their duties unmasked. Similarly, sheriffs in Denton, Houston, Montgomery, Gillespie, Upshur, Kerr, Gregg, Nacogdoches and Panola counties in Texas have likewise refused to enforce the Governor’s masking order, citing “unenforceability” and logistical issues. So far as I know, none of those 10 LEOs has gotten any kind of reprimand.

Add Utah County (Utah) to the list.

Remove ads