D&D Movie/TV D&D: Honor Among Thieves Superbowl Spot

bedir than

Full Moon Storyteller
There's no indication from this kind of marketing spend that the people at Paramount & eOne aren't absolutely ecstatic about their product. They aren't burying this movie or chasing bad money, because neither of those things happen with a movie being promoted during the Super Bowl. They're chasing a tentpole and they think they have one.

There's also new movie posters, which is like round four for that kind of promotion.

Reading

1676047779513.png

Jer

Legend
Supporter
Twiggly is pointing out the cost for a 30-second Super Bowl ad.

Also, about 40% of the hundred million plus watch the Super Bowl just for the ads.
I find that stat amazing given that we live in a world where YouTube exists.

I suspect it's a proxy for "I'm willing to be in the same room while my significant other watches it" or "I like to go to Super Bowl parties but I don't care about the game." Or at least I hope it is :)

Still doesn't undermine the point that it's going to be an ad that gets watched. And it does mean that Paramount thinks they have something here.

There's no indication from this kind of marketing spend that the people at Paramount & eOne aren't absolutely ecstatic about their product. They aren't burying this movie or chasing bad money, because neither of those things happen with a movie being promoted during the Super Bowl. They're chasing a tentpole and they think they have one.

There's also new movie posters, which is like round four for that kind of promotion.

Reading

Did it sound to anyone else like the announcer didn't pronounce, or it got cut off, saying the "s" in Dragons?

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases