[D20 Modern]Department 7 (IC)

Herobizkit

Adventurer
Rory says, "Well, if we were reeeeal sneaky, we could just walk up and push the bikes away from the orc house all quiet like, leavin' them with no way ta make a getaway."

Getting more excited, Rory continued, "Did we bring any flash-bangs? It's military tradition to toss one of those feckers in to get 'em all disoriented before droppin' the shock and awe from all entrances."

As an afterthought, he added,
"And if we had C4, we could just bring down the feckin' roof on 'em. Told ya so. Oh, but wait! I saw this on TV once... the cops tied off a rope to a big truck and somehow pulled down a whole wall..."

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Kara replies to Rory, "Sorry, no explosives. Since no one knows how to use them, I think we left them back at Department HQ."

"I am not terrible sneaky and would feel a little exposed and vulnerable trying to get closer to just steal their bikes. But Nick's idea of rigging the truck to crash through the wall, could be the next best thing as trying to pull it down. And there is no risk of being discovered while trying to sneak closer to the house."

"What do you think Ming?"

perrinmiller

Adventurer
With no opinion from Ming, Kara turns to Nick, "How are you at sneaking? Let's go find a good firing position."

She turns to Rory, "Go ahead and rig the 4x4 truck to crash into the cabin once we are in position. We can always pay for the repairs from the money from salvaging more bikes. We can start shooting in the confusion."

She grabs the cold loaded ammunition for the sniper rifle and attaches the silencer. With her P90 slung from her shoulder she carries the heavier PSG-1 ready to follow Nick into the woods flanking the cabin.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Ming awakes suddenly, apparently the excercise got the chinese man sleepy over the talking. He stands, shakes his head and follows Kara "Uhm, what will I do?"

Felix1459

First Post
"I guess we'll find out won't we?" Nick responds to Kara with a nervous laugh. "Oh and I assume they planned on collateral damage and we don't neccesarilly need to tell them we crashed the 4x4 on purpose...who know's, maybe Rodny can rig it so it can me controlled remotely. Then we could get more than just one good hit out of it. Rory, you and Ming could wait by the spike strips to take out the orc's that go that way. Maybe Rory a hundred or so feet down so you can finish the ones that lose control and crash before they get back up and Ming at the actual strip to take out those who stopped in time." Nick adds.

ThWatcher

First Post
Rodny Steinwick 6/6

Rodny quickly and quietly responds. "Nope, even if I had the parts to hook up a remote control, it'd take at least 2 to 4 hours if I had light to do the work by. Best I can do right now is a block or club on the gas peddle and a rope or bungee on the steering wheel. And that will loose accuracy fast. Might hit the house from 75 feet. Much beyond that is an almost guaranteed miss. And without explosives, the only thing quick would be to make it into a Molotov cocktail."

He starts to get some rope and something for the gas. "Oh, if there's anything in the 4x4 you want to save, better get it now."

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Kara replies, "Works for me, let's get to it."

"I suggest Ming gets closer to the cabin though and chop up any that come out on the West side opposite from Nick and myself."

"Rory and Rodny can stay with the SUV and cover the South side and close on the cabin from there once the fireworks start."

"Nick and I can cover the East and North sides from a good firing position. I will start picking off any that I see quietly. Then as they start stirring in alarm, then you guys can send in the mobile Molotov Cocktail and we take the rest as they exit."

<<OOC: I think we are ready to start next combat, yes? I provided Initiative just in case. Initiative (1d20+2=18)>>

Remove ads