[D20 Modern]Department 7 (IC)

Herobizkit

Adventurer
I'm happy if everyone else is happy. Sorry to sound like such a gloomy Gus.

Rory fumbles with the P90 to get it into firing position, then takes cover.

Rory is holding his action until everyone else has acted (Orcs included, if they're included) last in the round.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
@Vanor; Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe the plan is for Kara to open fire first with the silenced PSG-1. Of course if the orcs actions initiate combat instead, then that's different.

Kara keys her comms, "I think we are in position. Unless Nick wants to continue maneuvering around to cover more of the rear of the cabin, I will start trying to pick them off."

VanorDM

Explorer
ooc:
@Vanor; Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe the plan is for Kara to open fire first with the silenced PSG-1.

As far as I know yes... so everyone can post up their round 1 actions and I'll post the end of round stuff after that./ooc]

Round 0 report.

Ming moves up towards the cabin on the west side. He stops just short of the west wall, seeing two orcs in front of him out in the open.

Kira and Nick move up on the east side, heading a bit north and east to circle around the cabin itself. After you draw even with the east side of the cabin you get a better view of the back yard and see two more orcs then before, meaning there are at least 5 orcs in the back yard. You also see some tables and tents scattered around in the yard.

Rodny and Rory prep the 4x4 to crash into the cabin. Everything is ready and you can send it on it's way as soon as you get hear the fight start.

ThWatcher

First Post
Rodny Steinwick 6/6

Rodny remains silent, watching the action from behind the 4x4's door. He listens to the comm unit and to the noises of the night. He'll continue this through the first seconds of the fight, waiting for his queue. (Whatever round that may be in.)

Then, when instructed to, he starts the engine, slips it into gear. He stays in the cab only long enough to be sure it will not veer off course from hitting the cabin. He then rolls out of the cab, hitting the ground in a tuck-n-roll position, trying to hold onto his weapon(s).

Felix1459

First Post
Nick signals to Kara letting her know he's going to attempt to get closer. He moves forward as much as he can while remaining undetected in cover. He brings his P90 up on target and let's Kara know which one he's aiming at so she can start shooting at the others. He then waits for Kara to start firing. When she does he'll hold until the Orcs discover they're under attack and then he'll open fire.

Last edited:

Herobizkit

Adventurer
Rory gives Rodny an elbow and says, "Is this feckin' sweet or what?!"

Rory watched Kara, Nick, and Ming secure their respective positions, each the consummate professional. "Hey, boy-o," Rory asked suddenly, "What should we do for an after-party? I can't really ask those three... they might decide to go hunt more Orcs to celebrate."

perrinmiller

Adventurer
While everyone is getting into position, Kara sets up the tripod of the PSG-1 and lines up her targets. She picks the first one, an orc that if he falls down, his buddies won't see or notice. She keeps him in the scope until they are ready, calming her breathing while she waits and tracks his movements.

After everyone gives the signal, she keys the comms, "Taking tango one." She squeezes the trigger and sends the first shot down range. Then looks for the second and takes aim.
[sblock=OOC]1st Shot: Sniper Shot, Silenced (1d20+4=16, 2d8-1=13)
She can only fire every other round once combat is actually starting. I rolled the next shots as well in case the orcs are still unaware. Once they react realizing they are under attack then her actions might change.
2nd Shot: Sniper Shot, Silenced (1d20+4=14, 2d8-1=10)
3rd Shot: Sniper Shot, Silenced (1d20+4=22, 2d8-1=13)[/sblock]

Remove ads