[D20 Modern]Department 7 (IC)

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Kara replies, "I heard somewhere that no plan lasts after first contact with the enemy. Ah well." She takes aim on an orc through her scope.

<<OOC: Full Round Action: Acquire target. I assume she has a few to choose from now.>>

Dept7-Kara-1.jpg

VanorDM

Explorer
End of Round 2

Nick opens up on one of the last orc's and drops him with several rounds in the chest.

Kira takes aim on one of the two remaining orc's in the yard.

The truck races forward the rest of the way to the cabin and is moments away from smashing into the front door.

The two orc's that were on the west side of the cabin head east to find out what's happening to their companions.

[sblock=ooc]I'm posting a current map of the area so everyone knows where everyone else is.[/sblock]

Last edited:

ThWatcher

First Post
Rodny Steinwick 6/6

Before he gets close enough to be included in the crash/fire, Rodny begins moving to the left. He planned to take cover in the bushes/trees and provide cover fire for Rory.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Kara speaks into the comms circuit, "Nick, I am taking the far one." She takes an shot at the farthest target from her and Nick's positions.

[sblock=OOC]Free Action: Speaking
Attack Action: Fire PSG-1 Ranged Attack (1d20+4=11, 2d10-1=6) Probably missed.
Move Action: Crawl 15feet North while prone[/sblock]____________________________________

Dept7-Kara-1.jpg

Herobizkit

Adventurer
"Up yer holes, ya smelly fecks!"

(to the spoken verses of 'Devil Went Down to Georgia')

Rory shouts triumphantly as he opens the driver's door,
Tumbling to the ground and away from the charging 4x4.
Seconds pass, then the terminal crash into the Orcs' hideaway;
Rory calls for Rodny to "Light it up!" and ruin their day.

ooc: Reflex Save: 1d20+2=5

Last edited:

Remove ads