D&D General DALL·E 3 does amazing D&D art

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
The problem is it is hard to say what you don't want. Here is a prompt I've just given for "an empty room with no elephants in it" :D

_54a44e8c-5972-482e-8112-5fe549f7e786.jpg

LOL. I wish there was a way to tell the AI: "Medieval pants dont have pockets. Please stop portraying people with hands in their pockets."

Yep. In the prompt, you can limit by specifying that the character is doing something with his hands, so it will try to adhere to it, limiting the tendancy to hide the hands. Then there still might be visible pockets on the pants, but using a slight modifying tool like lama-cleaner will help erase these unwanted details.

Depending on the exact model and tech, remember that the AI doesn't understand sentences. It has a hard time understanding that you don't want something when you mention something. Some tech, like Stability AI's have negative prompts to make sure some details are substracted from the possibility field. But "no elephant" is as likely to put elephant in the scene as not.

RoughCoronet0

Dragon Lover
Another video character turned D&D monster/NPC. Here we have the Puppet, or Marionette, From Five Night's at Freddy's.

Lady Charlotte, also known as the Protector of the Lost Ones or the Guiding Hand of the Vengeful, is an ancient spirit that is said to protect the souls of people, especially children, who's traumatic deaths prevented them from passing beyond the veil. She also acts as a divine patron to those seeking justice, vengeance, or closure for the suffering they and others have gone through, gifting them knowledge and power for their own goals in exchange for their aid in bringing solace to the souls of the innocent they come across.

1709312232728.png1709312274659.png1709312306793.png1709312355735.png1709312425872.pngCharlotte.png

Charlotte 2.pngCharlotte 3.pngCharlotte 4.png1709314142258.pngCharlotte 5.pngCharlotte 6.png

doctorbadwolf

Heretic of The Seventh Circle
I wonder if we’ll see a decline in art used in books. Everyone can just freely create whatever art they want in whatever style they want with a few words and a click. Why spend the extra money printing high-quality art when anyone can generate it free from their desktop?
I don’t think we will see such a decline for that reason, but pure economic crunch might do it.

People like art, physical artifacts, and things that feel made by hand. Just like PDFs didn’t kill print, ai art won’t kill art in print.

Remove ads