Dan Dillon is D&D's Newest Designer!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Congratulations to Dan Dillon, who has joined the Wizards of the Coast Dungeons & Dragons team as a game designer. Dan has done a lot of work for Kobold Press' D&D books (you can read an interview with him over at Kobold Press here and one at Tribality here). He's also worked for companies including Paizo, Rogue Genius Games, Total Party Kill Games, and Christina Styles Presents, and works as part of the "Death of the Four Horsemen" design team. More recently he worked on Waterdeep: Dungeon of the Mad Mage for WotC.

Dan-Dillon.jpg

Photo from Kobold Press interview

Attachments

• Dan-Dillon.jpg
    Dan-Dillon.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 20,179
Last edited by a moderator:

Zardnaar

Legend
He does a lot of Kobold Press stuff- in my opinion, they're the best quality 3rd party publisher, it's the best pool to draw from.

Yeah they do great stuff. Just checked credits in the Tome of Beasts, Midgard Heroes Handbook, and Midgard World book. Basicly some of the best 5E material.

Last edited by a moderator:

Love the guy. So happy for him and honestly think WotC is lucky to have him. In addition to every Kobold Press 5e hardcover, he did a lot of Pathfinder work, and was also involved in Dungeon of the Mad Mage.

jimmytheccomic

First Post
Love the guy. So happy for him and honestly think WotC is lucky to have him. In addition to every Kobold Press 5e hardcover, he did a lot of Pathfinder work, and was also involved in Dungeon of the Mad Mage.

He wrote the "Shadowdusk Hold" chapter of Mad Mage. We're friendly acquaintances on Facebook- I messaged him when I pulled that chapter out of the book to run it as it's own dungeon, and he had some great insights on it. Agreed that WOTC is lucky to have him.

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases