Dark Fairytale IC

River Song

Explorer
Despite the cool pre-dawn air, Kalveen felt a trickle of sweat roll down his back. Something was really bothering him here. Pausing to allow the creatures leaving to disappear, he taps Colember on the shoulder and stands.

Striding into the clearing he smiles and brightly calls out, "Goodness gracious, you children have caused your parents some worry. Playtime is over now and it is time to go home."

[roll0]

River Song

Explorer
"My name is Kal," continuing to smile. "I am a friend of Alissa's parents, they have been very worried about you."

Turning his gaze to the woman, "Madam, you have behaved in a most irresponsible manner. The people of the town will want to have a few words with you about their children."

[sblock=actions]

Rolling insight on the woman/kids, those last two comments are a bit creepy. ;)

[roll0]

[/sblock]

OOC: edit: Natural 20!!!!

Azurewraith

Explorer
OOC: Calm down calm down

The women looks you in the eye her brown eyes are a little unsettling."These children are mine,we had a deal." her voice is as harsh as a winters morning.

You get the feeling she is not lying but she is defiantly holding something back.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
A voice comes from behind the woman, near the edge of clearing, directly opposite Kalveen.

"The children can make no deals." says hidden elf in Leonals voice. "They cannot make informed decisions about such bindings."

If people look toward the voice, an elf shows up from behind the bush making a semi-hidden sign to hidden archers to hold their fire and immediately slips back.

Deception: 1D20+6 = [12]+6 = 18 - this one is to pull the illusion implicating larger force successfully.

OOC: Both voice and the elf are minor illusions, one voice then immediately after one image. He needs to retreat immediately because the illusion lasts only 1 round :)
Oh, the voice speaks elven

Azurewraith

Explorer
OOC: How far can one move stealthily through a forest in 6seconds?

The women's face creases up in anger. "These children are mine, go ask their parents!" her voice is unsteady and her chest heaves as she breathes like she is trying to contain something inside.

The satyr looks concerned by the fact they are surrounded.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: How far can one move stealthily through a forest in 6seconds?

The women's face creases up in anger. "These children are mine, go ask their parents!" her voice is unsteady and her chest heaves as she breathes like she is trying to contain something inside.

The satyr looks concerned by the fact they are surrounded.

Leonan is not moving (except for minor somatic components) :) the elf is a cantrip as is his voice

Azurewraith

Explorer
"I am Enid. These children's patents all came to me in need of help. I helped them in exchange for what I didn't... couldn't have. The children are happy here see."'

Enid calms somewhat as she attempts to explain what is happening.

Remove ads