Dark Fairytale IC

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"Nice to meet you, Enid, I am Leonan deHewes."
This time the voice comes from the rustling bush and half-elf appears in person, but remains at the edge.

"Children are happy, we can see, assuming you didn't Charm them to be. Even if parents made a deal, stealing the children without their knowledge was about to provoke a response. And trouble for all involved. Would you agree to come near the village so you can talk to the parents? If both you and them can agree that they can play with you part of their time and part be with the parents, all for their benefit of course, that would be less trouble than to go to war with them. Compromise?"

Neurotic

"What was the deal? And even if they did, you have what you wanted. You are willing to leave these three to their parents - why not allow others the same? As I said, compromise."

Neurotic

"And where is the happiness of parents with the missing child? And how does your taking the children against their will helps you? Please come with us and at least explain. Mortals have short memories. Elves live long and slow, maybe they thought they have time before giving them to you. Would you like to tell us full story and get the song of the events?"

Azurewraith

Explorer
"The fact that what they sought did not give them lasting happiness is of no concern to me. They came to me seeking what they had not or lost, I obliged they them and they failed to keep there end so I took what was mine."

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
"And what was their end? Was your bargain explicitly laid out including penalties for failure, or are you someone who made an unenforceable contract and now steals out of a petulant sense of entitlement?"

River Song

Explorer
Kalveen

"Madam, irregardless of the arrangement you made with the villagers, the trafficking of children as payment is strictly illegal. Be sure that if the parents agreed to this I will ensure they are punished under the law. If we all go back to the village we can ensure this gets dealt with appropriately."

Azurewraith

Explorer
OOC: Going full tilt you would make it back. Possible exhaustion if you failed the consave though as who the hell can sprint at top speed for 5mins.

"They knew the terms of our agreement and they offered up their children in return. As for the law, I am the law, this is my wood and any king and their arnt are more than welcome to try take it. I am however growing bored of this."

Remove ads