Dark Fairytale IC

Azurewraith

Explorer
The ladder descends only a dozen rungs before your feet touch the wooden deck this room is larger than the other and it spans the full length of the snail squid. It is equally disused as the other deck and is full of crates and barrels all strewn about as if someone was searching for something in a rage. At the very far end of them room lies a ring set into the floor.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"I don't think this is a trap door, but a teleport circle. Or maybe control circle. And even if it is, we should first explore upper parts. We could go down forever while 'up' is limited by the size of the vessel."
Leonan suggests distracted as he search through the mess.

Last edited:

Azurewraith

Explorer
The mess is empty what ever was in these crates is long gone some of them contain fragments of broken glass. Heading upwards to the next unexplored floors, which is located at the top of the shell given the high curved ceiling a sheet of glass covers the front with a door set into leading to a balcony with a spy glass a fixed to a monopod. A raised platform protruding from the glass contains a stearing wheel and a console containing lots of levers. Hanging from the ceiling is a large blue crystal it radiates magical energy and attached two it are the pipes seen flowing around the city they leave out the back of the shell

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Leonan examines the tubes and if it looks like they're supposed to bring something in or away (i.e. they are hollow) he stuffs them with some appropriately sized trash from the room below.

"Just in case one of us gets connected against our will. Unless someone wants to try?"

Azurewraith

Explorer
GM: You are at the top right now and have explored everything beneath you barring the trap door

As Leo approaches the pipes he notices something moving within them clearing away the dust and grime it appears to be full of the same liquid within the tank that housed the brain, then he sees it swimming around inside the pipe staring back at him a small tadpole like creature with a circular mouth with rows of needle like teeth.
1fb4e6e0f309736ce24afdf6cd055584.jpeg

Remove ads