Dark*Matter, Discovery: Pushing for Impeachment

Shayuri

First Post
Meri runs after Cade and joins him by the plane, staring up at the closed hatch.

"How do we get in there?" she asks. "There's usually a stairway on wheels they use, but this thing was ready to take off."

Falkus

Explorer
OOC: Really sorry about the delay. I just started a new job the other week, and it's been taking up a lot of my time and focus. It's a great job, I'm doing mobile QA at Airwide Solutions, and I really want to impress my new bosses.

The plane's hatch was open, though as Merideth, Diego and Cade arrived, a pilot reached out and began to swing it shut. He definitely wasn't an ordinary, airline pilot... the AK-74 he was holding in one hand was a sure sign of that. In fact, he looked like Randy Braggs from the security footage earlier... Haight's security chief and the man who murdered the Institute agent spying on Haight.

Inside, Larry could see Haight and Cliff were apparantly locked in a death struggle in the center of the plane. After a second, there was a gunshot, and Haight collapsed to the ground, bleeding heavily, and Cliff stood there, holding a Colt Python in his hands. He suddenly clutched his head with one hand as Larry started his mental assault, then ducked behind a chair, shouting something up towards the front of the plane.

Initiative order:
Cliff: 30
Braggs: 23
Cade: 22
Larry: 19
Diego: 17
Meredith: 16
Nick: 13

Cliff takes 4 points of damage from Larry's attack

Last edited:

Friadoc

Explorer
"Gun!" shouts Cade as he makes a slight adjustment to his sidearm, which was already aimed toward the door of the plane, bringing the crimson dot of his laser sight to his target and opens up on the man wielding the assault rifle.

OOC

Since we're still flanking the plane and what not, the group should still be getting the +2 bonus from my Plan ability.

Good luck, people. I hate assault rifles...well, when aimed at me...otherwise they're fun to shoot. ;)

Shayuri

First Post
Meredith drops her backpack to the ground, and under it is nestled the magic shield she'd obtained. With a quick shrugging motion, she swings it around onto her arm and holds it out in front of her as she rushes in, drawing her holy sword as she goes!

Falkus

Explorer
OOC: Yikes, everytime I've tried to post this in the last few days, it seems ENWorld has been done :(

Inside the plane, Cliff took cover behind a chair, and began writing something on the floor, in the blood slowly spreading from the corpse.

Braggs swung his AK-74 around, and opened fire on Meredith as she charged the plane. A burst of ammunition bounced off her shield, as she got it around just in time. At the same time as he started firing, the engines on the plane sputtered to life.

Cade took his shot at that point, catching the man in the shoulder, the mercenary shouting in pain as he continued to fire.

Larry ducked around the plane, and climbed up onto the wing. Cliff was staying low, but Larry was able to spot him writing some runes in blood on the plane floor from up on the wing.

Diego's shot went wild, punching a hole in the fuselage of the plane.

Meredith, charging wildly, made it right up to the door of the plane before Braggs could finish closing it, sword and shield at the ready.

Nick's shot went far off target as well, putting another speed hole in the side of the plane.

[sblock]
Cade hits and deals 10 points of damage[/sblock]

Remove ads