Dark Sun 5e, A minimalist conversion. (full) [OC]

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I haven't been my best for this game (for some reason I have had some figuring out what to choose to do) but I am enjoying it and definitely would like to keep going!

I am having fun and still interested. Unfortunately between the holidays and work I have not had the time to sit and write a quality post. Hopefully work calms down and I can get up a good post in the next day or so.

Salthorae

Imperial Mountain Dew Taster
Sorry all.

The holidays kept me away from all my boards. I'm just getting back into posting now basically. I'll roll over to the IC board and see where I left it.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
I am enjoying this game, but I find that I am having difficulties with my character Blaze. In particular I don't know what to do in out-of-combat situations, and that is why I haven't posted in the IC thread recently.

Just give me a bit of time to figure out what to do about that.

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
@Salthorae & @JustinCase you two also need to update your characters to 3rd level.
ill hold off on moving the game forward till tomorrow, if anyone wants to add something new IC before arriving at new compound.

in a narrative scene like this, it doesn't have to be about your character - put in a short reaction and then introduce a new complication or an NPC.

Heck, I once had a player narrate a rain of slime over an invading army - it changed the whole campaign. (rains of slime, were why the army was leaving its homeland, so it wasn't totally out of the blue) Did I mention Raam is subject to earthquakes?

Last edited:

FitzTheRuke

Legend
In a narrative scene like this, it doesn't have to be about your character - put in a short reaction and then introduce a new complication or an NPC.

Heck, I once had a player narrate a rain of slime over an invading army - it changed the whole campaign. (rains of slime, were why the army was leaving its homeland, so it wasn't totally out of the blue) Did I mention Raam is subject to earthquakes?

I've played quite a few games like this, but I'm not used to it in D&D. It's an interesting idea!

Remove ads