D&D 5E Dark sun Times of change

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
14tyqe9.jpg

Desert
Night

Kimet snatched up her heavy maul, letting the rage fuel her. “Die, beast!” she snarled, bringing the heavy stone head of the hammer down hard on the carapace of the beast.

[sblock=Rolls & Actions]
Saves:
Action: Maul attack advantage and rage damage: 1D20.HIGH(1)+5 = [19]+5 = 24
2D6+5 = [1, 4]+5 = 10

Move: To Ettelub
Bonus Action: Rage
Free Object Interaction:
Reaction:
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Kimet Mini Stats]
Inspiration: 0
AC: 17
HP: 18/18 HD: 1/1d12
Rage: 1/2 LR
[/sblock]

Azurewraith

Explorer
GM: Note to self possibly make solo monsters stronger.
GM:

The Ettelub cannot withstand the concentrated assault from the quite frankly fed up group of would be adventurers, its large armoured body collapses with a muffled thud as a fine cloud of sand raises up from the ground.

The Muls look on in a mixture of amazement, shock, horror,awe and anguish. The cart is gone, the sun is rising and the poor old Muls are stuck with them magic using bastards.

Fradak

Explorer
Running everywhere collecting feverishly every pieces of wood, Akylanthes tried desperately to rebuild the cart. Before long, the obvious reality slapped him in the face destroying every hope he could have. Akylanthes turned therefore slowly toward the beast and suddenly jumped on it dagger in hand, punctuating each of his words by stabbing the corps, just to vent his frustration. "It *stab* was *stab* my *stab* cart *stab* you *stab* son *stab* of *stab* a *stab* Ghit *stab*!"

Breathless, the bard stepped back and looking proudly to the dead beast as if he killed it all by himself, "It's ok... I'm good... We can keep going on now..."

Last edited:

Aramalian

Explorer
Atroclos lays a large hand on Akylanthes' shoulder. "Breathe, companion, and be at ease." Then he looks around at the rest of the group. "Does anyone know if there's any edible meat on creatures like this?"

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using EN World mobile app

Azurewraith

Explorer
GM: It is indeed delicious meat once you can crack the carapace of which could take some time as its about 5inch thick and as hard as steel, or some form of magic.

Remove ads