log in or register to remove this ad

 

5E Dark sun Times of change


log in or register to remove this ad


Azurewraith

Explorer
GM: You wouldn't know they are charmed exactly but you can see that they are visibly dazed and confused staring off into the distance as in a day dream.
 

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Dig site
Night

Kimet readied for another blow, but looked at the vizier and blinked, staring at the colored lights as she swung her maul.

OOC: Can’t attack the vizier, but I can attack the Templars!


[sblock=Rolls & Actions]
Saves: Wisdom save: 1D20+3 = [3]+3 = 6
Action: Maul rage, reckless: 2D20.HIGH(1)+5 = [17, 12]+5 = 22
2D6+5 = [2, 3]+5 = 10

Move:
Bonus Action:
Free Object Interaction:
Reaction: Opportunity attack: Maul rage, reckless: 2D20.HIGH(1)+5 = [7, 14]+5 = 19
2D6+5 = [2, 3]+5 = 10

Conditions: Ragin, Charmed (vizier), Reckless
[/sblock]

[sblock=Kimet Mini Stats]
Inspiration: 0
AC: 17
HP: 29/29 HD: 2/2d12
Rage: 0/2 LR
[/sblock]
 




KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Obviously my compatriots aren't as dazed and slack-jawed as feared; Tarsin will stick with the actions I declared earlier.

OOC: LOL I had to check the Charmed condition to be sure, but it says only charmed by the caster. Says nothing about the caster's allies LOL Though I suppose a Persuasion check with advantage from him next round might convince us otherwise.
 

Azurewraith

Explorer
GM: Ye I had to double check it two I remember statting the vizier up and watering down up and watering down hypnotic pattern for him to use as a escape tool but totally forgot the specifics of charm.
 

OOC: I was waiting for Azurewraith to tell us what being charmed did to us. Most of the time you don't just get the charmed condition, it's usually things like "the target is charmed and must move toward the caster" or stuff like that, IME. I didn't expect it to just be - we're all just 'fond' of the vizier.


Chick thrust his swords at the Templar who must have been harassing his friend the Vizier.

 


Azurewraith

Explorer
Tarsin weaves a protective magic around himself coating his form in a unearthly frost. Kimet swings her maul catching the templar hard in the gut, denting his armour in the process. Taking the opportunity provided by Kimet's attack Atroclos follows up with a heavy blow to the head knocking the templar the the ground with a great thud, leaving the templar broken in the ground. Chick swings his blades at the remaining templar striking a glancing blow with his first strike and missing with his second.

GM: Still on a action for Kanna thought I had one apparently not.
 

Shayuri

First Post
(OOC - So we CAN take actions? We're not incapacitated? Sorry, I thought we got Hypnotic Patterned!)

Kanna blinks and huffs angrily, then wheels around to snap her jaws at one of the other templar!

Bite! [roll0] with advantage IF another ally is adjacent to the target (which she will do, if she doesn't have to invoke an OA to do it) [roll1]

On hit: [roll2] damage and DC 13 Str check from target or he goes prone.
 

Azurewraith

Explorer
Kanna mauls the templar to death leaving the stairs open and only the one entrapped templar near Tarsin to contend with. The vizier casually walks forwards to the door rather casually apologising for having to leave so hastily. The remaining templar attempts to grapple with Tarsin.
GM: OK so a solid 5 to grapple with Tarsin. Currently taking actions,you are all however still charmed until you take damage or the vizier loses concentration.
 

Chick wondered where his friend the Vizier was going. This place was dangerous and he could probably use an escort. Pointing to Tarsin and clicking out a suggestion to the others to aid him, he followed the Vizier, sending friendly pheromones in his direction.
 

texastoast

First Post
Tarsin fights off the grapple of the templar who had escaped the net.

STR check: 1D20+4 = [16]+4 = 20


He then moves his Hex from the vizier to that templar (bonus action) and brings his metal mace down upon him.
OOC: Is he prone? I'll make two attacks in sequence in case he is and I have advantage.


url=http://roll.coyotecode.net/lookup.php?rollid=205385]Mace: 1D20+6 = [13]+6 = 19
[/url]
Mace: 1D20+6 = [9]+6 = 15

Mace damage: 1D6+4 = [1]+4 = 5

Hex damage: 1D6 = [3] = 3


Tarsin then turns to follow the vizier. "My lord, what have you found? Do you need help carrying it?"
Deception: 1D20+4 = [11]+4 = 15

OOC: I'm not charmed, but I'm pretending to be, considering the behavior of my associates, as well as Chick's instructions. If that's not appropriate for Tarsin to know, tell me so and I'll change my action.
 


Azurewraith

Explorer
GM: Ha I never actually posted the update did I...


The vizier speaks "Such a important task you'd never be entrusted to the likes of you. Come my minions the shadow King awaits." With that the vizier heads off upon reaching the door he wiggles his fingers a staircase begins to grow from the floor silently building upwards until the ceiling opens up and the staircase continues upwards.
 

texastoast

First Post
OOC: Two questions.
1. What happened to the templar I was engaged with?
2. Who did we leave outside, up above? I seem to recall more Templars of the shadow king, right?
 

Azurewraith

Explorer
GM: The templar you Where engaged with its currently just chilling, slightly confused above you left your Mul guides and a camp for the bandits and templars. The templar camp was occupied.
 

Halloween Horror For 5E

Advertisement2

Advertisement4

Top