D&D 5E Dark sun Times of change

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
14tyqe9.jpg

Dig site
Night

Kimet watched Tarsin schmooze with the Templar. It sickened her. The only thing a Templar was good for was weapons practice. She stayed back so as not to tempt herself to just smash the bastard’s skull in, but she kept her hands on the long handle of her maul, just in case the Templar wanted to play.

[sblock=Rolls & Actions]
Saves:
Action:
Move:
Bonus Action:
Free Object Interaction:
Reaction:
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Kimet Mini Stats]
Inspiration: 0
AC: 17
HP: 29/29 HD: 2/2d12
Rage: 1/2 LR
[/sblock]

texastoast

Explorer
Tarsin doesn't notice Kimet's icy disposition as he continues ingratiating himself with the Nibenay Templars. "We don't know much either. Ancient secrets, it sounds like. Something some sage behind a desk will get credit for discovering, no doubt, after we've done all the hard work out here in the desert." Tarsin pauses for a beat to gauge the other Templar's reaction to that overture of camaraderie. Then he continues, "Who else is here?" indicating in the direction of the other camp.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using EN World mobile app

Azurewraith

Explorer
GM: It's a odd thing technically they're all warlocks as the sorcerer king granted them their power making him a patron kinda would be boring as hell that way though soooo let's just roll with it

texastoast

Explorer
Tarsin's tone grows icier. "I serve my master with unfailing loyalty, same as you." He takes a breath, calming himself. "Who else other than you fine guardsmen did the Shadow King send on this expedition?"

Remove ads