• Resources are back! Use the menu in the main navbar. If you own a resource, please check it for formatting, icons, etc.

5E Dark sun Times of change

FitzTheRuke

Adventurer
[roll0]

Chick, who had been searching for a good spot to start digging, didn't take long to notice the stairs forming once more. He didn't understand how it was happening, but he wasn't going to question it. He raised his gythka and ran up the stairs.
 

Shayuri

Villager
Who sent you and what do they want?"

Kanna shrugged. "A rich bigfolk," she replied. "We're meant to gather old things from here and return them."

Then she narrowed her eyes slightly. Even bigfolk 'friends' were targets of some suspicion. "Why? What do you want?"
 

Azurewraith

Explorer
The vizier looks slightly taken aback by the straight forward halfling, you would assume he used to a little more reverence. "Well then I guess you can leave empty handed or not at all" .
 

Shayuri

Villager
"Not at all," confirms Kanna, affably enough for a halfling...which meant without punctuating the words with stabs. "Until we get everything we came for."

She looked back down the stairs and shook her head disapprovingly. Why was everyone having so much trouble getting up?

"Do you know where the rest of the old things are?"
 

Azurewraith

Explorer
"Old things everything here is old, I fail to see why any of it holds importance to those of such low status." the vizier narrows his eyes at the halfling as he speaks.
 

FitzTheRuke

Adventurer
Chick keeps working his way up the stairs, painfully waiting for each step in front of him to form out of the moulding rock.
 

Azurewraith

Explorer
The vizier grins at the halfling"I like you little one" He says as he tosses the halfling a pouch full of coins emblazoned with the shadow Kings emblem, then turns to leave.
GM: Inside the pouch are 500 gold coins. We appear to be missing all but one player though.
 

FitzTheRuke

Adventurer
OOC: I'm still here. I've been climbing the stairs for like a month or something. I don't think you've made it clear if we can get out of our hole or not.
 

FitzTheRuke

Adventurer
At last arriving at the top of the stairs, Chick ran straight for the Vizier with his Gythka and attempted to impale the arrogant man.

[roll0] for [roll1]
 

Azurewraith

Explorer
Chick rushes forward impaling the man straight through his stomach or so he would have if his strike wasn't blocked by some invisible force created by the vizier raising his hand."This is going to be unpleasant"

GM: To initiative.
 

KahlessNestor

Explorer
Dig site
Night

Kimet grinned at the vizier’s words. “Oh, I think it’s going to be great fun, defiler!” she said, swinging her maul at the vizier, though the man danced out of the arc of her weapon.

[sblock=Rolls & Actions]
Saves:
Action: Maul: 1D20+5 = [1]+5 = 6
2D6+3 = [5, 3]+3 = 11

Move:
Bonus Action:
Free Object Interaction:
Reaction:
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Kimet Mini Stats]
Inspiration: 0
AC: 17
HP: 29/29 HD: 2/2d12
Rage: 0/2 LR
[/sblock]
 

Shayuri

Villager
(OOC - Clarification here, I'm still charmed, yeah? :) Doesn't mean I have to attack anyone, but I still can't attack the Vizier?)
 

Shayuri

Villager
Kanna blinks as the fog evaporates from her mind...the fog she hadn't even known was there until it was gone. She tucks the gold away in her pouch and draws her curved halfling blade out, growling the word that is the declaration of death among the little folk.

"Defiler."

Init! [roll0]
 

Advertisement

Top