• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Darkwolf vs Ariel version 3.0 (Vanor judging)

Darkwolf

First Post
You up for a battle again, my former student?

Brown Belt 2 (23-16)
Master of the Dojo of the Predator (9-6)
Signature Style TIGER, WOLF, THUNDER, MANTA RAY, CHOPSTICK; Dojo Style Phoenix ; Fist of Fury(x2); Chi Strike
Master of Emotions(avenging, ferocious, cautious, relentless, calm, confidant, joyful, courageous, wrathful, sad);
Master of Movement(Moving: crouching, falling, flying, falling, rolling, running, tumbling, leaping, twisting, balancing, speeding);
Yen: 0 Item: Grand Klaive - Sig Style Sword
YB Master Judge

Darkwolf

First Post
<MeowthBot> 1: The phoenix spins with the gate; parts the foray of the lily!
<MeowthBot> 2: The rabbit appears atop the ricefield; blocks the descent of the rodent!
<MeowthBot> 3: The staff breaks the caves; overwhelmingly wards off the roar of the bamboo!
<MeowthBot> 4: The phoenix kicks the wetlands; defends against the thrust of the lava!
<MeowthBot> 5: The fang fiercely obliterates the delta; dodges the touch of the foul!

Rathan

First Post
I'm always ready to test myself agisnt you Darkwolf........

Ariel Eastwind of Thorned Vine
Brown Belt 0 (D1)
9/18

Graduate of the "Predator Dojo"
Founder of the "Thorned Vine Dojo"
Record: 4/7

Powers:
Sig Styles: Vine, Toad, Sword, Wolf, Scorpion
Dojo Style: Thorn
Fists of Fury (x2)
Chi Strike
Master of: Emotions, Movement

Possesions:
Yen: 5
Item: Phoenix Sword (Sig Style: Phoenix, Immunity: Phoenix)

Rathan

First Post
Ariel's first hand:

<MeowthBot> 1: The jaguar glides atop the vineyard; wards off the assailment of the heart!
<MeowthBot> 2: The owl dances through the village; guards against the pain of the four winds!
<MeowthBot> 3: The chopstick seeks before the delta; avoids the thrust of the ember!
<MeowthBot> 4: The cherry blossom dominates the heavens; wards off the storm of the moon!
<MeowthBot> 5: The rat parts the valley; defends against the rising of the sun!

Darkwolf

First Post
Agreed upon in chatroom - 7 flag speed strat
Well then, shall we continue your education?

The fang fiercely obliterates the delta; dodges the touch of the foul!

CHI STRIKE!

Last edited:

Rathan

First Post
*ariel glides out of the way of Darkwolfs attack....*

<MeowthBot> 1: The jaguar glides atop the vineyard; wards off the assailment of the heart!

Vanor

First Post
A blue dragon circles over the combat taking place and lands, he eyes the two fighters up and then speaks.

I will judge this fight if you wish it.

He then breaths out a sheet of fire, with the following writen on it

MeowthBot has decreed this match to take place at the canyon east of the Cho-ma Market Square on the dusk of the wolf.

Vanor

First Post
The dragon looks at Ariel

I hope you start to fight better then this, or you will be in bad shape.

Round 1;
Point Darkwolf, 1 flag Darkwolf, 0 flags Ariel

Rathan

First Post
*areil take the pretty cherry blosson stance and uses it to her FULL advantage.....*

<MeowthBot> 4: The cherry blossom dominates the heavens; wards off the storm of the moon!

FOF

<MeowthBot> 2: The owl dances through the village; guards against the pain of the four winds!

Remove ads