• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Darkwolf vs Ariel version 3.0 (Vanor judging)

Vanor

First Post
The dragon ponders this round for a few moments

Hmmm Ariels move is most impressive. Lots of removing in there, and that's good. But Darkwolf's move has a simple elagance that I like, like so much in fact, that I should reward him for the enjoyment I got out of this round.

Round 5;
Point and Yen Darkwolf, 2 flags Ariel, 5 flags Darkwolf

Rathan

First Post
<MeowthBot> 4: The sword sucker punches the dungeon; blocks the storm of the eyes!

FoF

<MeowthBot> 2: The fang falls above the canyon; dominates the pain of the lightning!

Vanor

First Post
Hmmm swords sucker punching dungeons... I like this. Good attack and defense on Ariel's part. Darkwolf on the other hand... Lacks a bit.

Round 6;
3 points Ariel, 5 flags all

Darkwolf

First Post
<MeowthBot> 1: The kama kicks in the midst of the forest; shields the onslaught of the vermin!
<MeowthBot> 2: The spider annihilates the swamp; dodges the push of the comet!
<MeowthBot> 3: The snake quells the dungeon; scatters the efforts of the root!
<MeowthBot> 4: The snake invades the badlands; negates the rolling of the bird!
<MeowthBot> 5: The cherry blossom sucker punches the grotto; redirects the efforts of the battlements!

Rathan

First Post
Ariel's New Hand:

<MeowthBot> 1: The sword dodges from the desert; conceals the terror of the vermin as it spins before the chi of the heart!
<MeowthBot> 2: The lizard impales the fountain as it menacingly carves the foul; grasps the cut of the heart!
<MeowthBot> 3: The jaguar devastates the castle; shreds the offensive of the rainbow!
<MeowthBot> 4: The thorn stands below the foothills; leaps over the foray of the steel!
<MeowthBot> 5: The claw tracks above the pond; quells the stab of the flame!

Rathan

First Post
Chi Strike

<MeowthBot> 2: The lizard impales the fountain as it menacingly carves the foul; grasps the cut of the heart!

Vanor

First Post
Hmmm... Ariels move is impressive, but her defense is weak. Darkwolf's attack is also impressive, and so is his Defense.

Round 7;
Point Darkwolf, 5 flags Ariel, 6 flags Darkwolf

Remove ads