DDI Subscribers: Are you satisfied with your subscription?

Are you satisfied with your DDI Subscription?

Nebulous

Legend
You know, Dungeon Delve that releases this month sounds like a hardback Dungeon magazine, dozens of small encounters to plop into a campaign, levels 1-30. Seems like the perfect thing to stick into the online venue instead.

catsclaw227

First Post
You know, Dungeon Delve that releases this month sounds like a hardback Dungeon magazine, dozens of small encounters to plop into a campaign, levels 1-30. Seems like the perfect thing to stick into the online venue instead.

An Encounters section of the compendium with quick side treks, delves and individual encounters by level/environment/monster-type would be totally awesome!

Scribe Ineti

Explorer
DDI is a ridiculously fantastic deal. I love the hell out of it.

I'd be curious to know if some of the people who don't like it because of the login issues will come back given that one of the last DDI update messages indicated that there'd be a resolution to it. IIRC, it was something like a 2-hour window that would reset everytime you looked something up, so if you were on a laptop at a game session and looked up something somewhat reguarly, it'd keep you logged in.

And the updated character builder rocks on toast. I'd pay $10 a month just for that. That the cost is half that and gives me a bunch of free tools and access to the priceless Compendium...well. Thank you WOTC for the best RPG computer tool I've ever seen or used.

Emryys

Explorer

An Encounters section of the compendium with quick side treks, delves and individual encounters by level/environment/monster-type would be totally awesome!

A delve for each Tier in Dungeon each month... 8-10 pages max... ;) :cool:

El Mahdi

Muad'Dib of the Anauroch
I picked "Very Satisfied", since there's always room for improvement.:D

I don't play 4E, so I don't use the compendium or the character creator (or any of the other tools). I just get it for Dragon and Dungeon. Even just for the magazines it's well worth it. If an adventure has a good plot and interesting locales/monsters/npc's, then it's well worth it to convert (and converting really isn't that hard). Especially Ari's adventures. And even though the crunch in Dragon is 4E specific, I still find the fluff useful and inspiring (and again, the crunch isn't that hard to convert).

My only sticking point originally, was the lack of full page art and maps, and keyed and unkeyed versions. Once they began providing them, I signed up. Can't beat the price for the amount of material provided.

Now, like I said in the thread about the new survey, if DDI included support for previous editions (conversion info for Dragon articles and Dungeon adventures, character creator support for all editions, all editions compendiums, ability to modify character creator for houserules, and all useable with the future virtual gametable and social networking applications) I'd be willing to pay $20/month for it.

Remove ads