• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Death in Freeport

Voadam

Legend
I spent yesterday taking care of my sick wife and son, so of course I have now caught their colds. :)

I expect to be over it and get things up and running sometime Tuesday after the long weekend holiday.

Lorthanoth

Explorer
Um... yes, sorry I've been too embarrassed to admit I really can't think of one... I just don't see any way to connect him to Brother Egil. Normally I'm never stuck for ideas, so I'm frustrated that I've drawn an absolute blank. Rikki is a skanky wheeler-dealer scammer, I can't think of any reason that doesn't seem contrived for him to have a connection.

Well... I can't think of any reason at all! Can anyone help?

Lorthanoth

Explorer
Oh gosh yes! That's a good idea! Thanks! OK... Rikki has obviously spotted that Dog isn't really that street-wise, so hoped to use him as a bodyguard or as muscle in case things get nasty, but after a while he kind of felt sorry for the sibbecai and they've become friends of a sort.

Voadam

Legend
Lorthanoth said:
Um... yes, sorry I've been too embarrassed to admit I really can't think of one... I just don't see any way to connect him to Brother Egil. Normally I'm never stuck for ideas, so I'm frustrated that I've drawn an absolute blank. Rikki is a skanky wheeler-dealer scammer, I can't think of any reason that doesn't seem contrived for him to have a connection.

Well... I can't think of any reason at all! Can anyone help?

Family connection always works too. Brother Egil came from a big family that gave him up at a young age.

I also wanted to check if you wanted to be a solo practitioner or part of a coven.

Remove ads