Death of the Dragons

Theroc

First Post
OOC: Binding check 1d20+11=28 Result: Good pact. Aym has no influence over Ardularra.

Ardularra readied herself, drawing her rapier, leaving her other hand free for spellcasting for now.

"Who intends to hold this beast's attention? I can only assume one of you will be doing so while we attempt to slay it."

She queried, attempting to discern who would need the majority of her aid, knowing full well such a beast was likely beyond her abilities. Despite this, however, she stood with confidence, preparing herself for the inevitable conflict, determined to prove her worth to the Spider Queen.

"Elliya Lolthu..." The Drow woman muttered, lowered her head in silent prayer as they began.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"I don't think any one of us will hold it's attention. We will win trought smart tactics and fast change of targets more then trough brute force. We need to make our initial attack count and then more or less to finish it all together."

Theroc

First Post
"I don't think any one of us will hold it's attention. We will win trought smart tactics and fast change of targets more then trough brute force. We need to make our initial attack count and then more or less to finish it all together."

"Then be certain to tell me who requires my aid at any given time, as my ability to grant boons is limited..."

Drones

First Post
"Then be certain to tell me who requires my aid at any given time, as my ability to grant boons is limited..."

"Do not worry to much about that," Atarneil responds, "i also possess the power to heal others." Atarneil readies his bow and reviews all the offensive spells he can remember from his training. He feels that he is ready for anything.

Vertexx69

First Post
Grabhar, HP59/59, AC 34/F27/T21 Saves: F5 R9 W6

Grabhar listens to the newcomers talking about spell casting. "Any strengthening spells to make it harder for the beast to hit us or help us hit harder would be appreciated however." His smirk is warm and encouraging. "So don't sell your skills short. I'm sure they will be most effective."

Kisuke_Kurosaki

First Post
War gallops after the group at full speed after having the blacksmith and infusing himself with repairing magic and thanking Gond for his blessing and chases after 3 hrs. of travel.

"Helllo friends, what be our next foe?" The massive machine said, with what could only be described as a grin on his face, brandishing Benhime and plugging a flask of acid into her, while rummaging through eddy for a flagon of oil and drinks it.

"What be your need of my skills?" War asked, then tending to travel.

drakir_nosslin

First Post
Ash decides to save his mental powers for later, and after having introduced himself to Haereka he scans the terrain for possible advantages.

[sblock=Hellrazor]What does the place look like?[/sblock]

hellrazor111

First Post
As War is introduced to the new recruits, Marius, Grabhar and Haereka head off toward the direction of the enormous tree. Marius on the ground, Haereka posessing in Grabhar's Mask and Grabhar in the sky.
The rest of the group sets up in a V shape, War set up as to intercept the target with The rest set to flank the weretiger.

Marius run into no traps as he sneaks his way towards the clearing. When he can finally see the base of the tree, both the tigers and weretiger are missing. Flying over head, Grabhar also cannot find the beasts. The first step into the clearing is met with the sound of a whistle. A moment later a short sword is sticking out of a tree next to Marius' head. The laugh of a young man can be heard, as what is obivously the weretiger steps into the clearing. He draws two more shortswords as he walks toward Marius. He laughs for another second before saying, "Dang, I missed. Hahaha."

"But I'm rude," he says "Let me introcude myself, I'm Makuna." He gives a bow, keeping his eyes on you. "The kid shouldn't have gotten you involved, as your chances of living are rapidly dropping zero."

Last edited:

Remove ads