• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Defensive Cleric Build in "Divine Power"

Nifft

Penguin Herder
I made a Pacifist Healer (Kalashtar) build and am looking forward to playing it. One thing I can't figure out, though, is how to get Sacred Flame to not do any damage. The Power of Love feat (cue Huey Lewis) can negate the damage of Recovery Strike, but there isn't a feat that does the same for Sacred Flame. Any suggestions?
Take Astral Seal instead.

Cheers, -- N

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
One of my players made a pacifist cleric after his druid died and I have to say it's incredibly powerful. The free 13hp heals with Astral Seal, his close burst 3(5?) resist 5 all for the encounter daily, and his huge number of encounter heals means while he's up, the party just doesn't go down.

The only fight that was a real challenge was when the party took on a red dragon and two blazewyrms and a flaming swamp at level 5 and the cleric spent the first half of the battle unconscious...

He's really damn good at what he does. On the plus side, as a DM, now I can pretty much throw whatever I want at the party and be pretty sure they'll survive it. :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads