Deluxe Dungeon Master's Screen: It Lives!

The Deluxe Dungeon Master's Screen from WotC (as opposed to the largely unpopular Tyranny of Dragons one from Gale Force 9) is due out this month. WotC's Trevor Kidd returned to the office after the holiday break, and provided this photo which shows that the screen exists and is ready for lift-off! Plus, a shot of the interior!

The Deluxe Dungeon Master's Screen from WotC (as opposed to the largely unpopular Tyranny of Dragons one from Gale Force 9) is due out this month. WotC's Trevor Kidd returned to the office after the holiday break, and provided this photo which shows that the screen exists and is ready for lift-off! Plus, a shot of the interior!

Priced at $14.95 and releasing on January 20th -- "Manage your campaign with this indispensable Dungeon Master accessory for the world’s greatest roleplaying game. The red dragon Thraxata the Flamefiend and her kobold minions confront a party of intrepid adventurers, who protect their ranger as she attempts to finish the fight by using a legendary arrow of dragon slaying meant specifically for this red wyrm. This durable, four-panel Deluxe Dungeon Master’s Screen, lavishly adorned with illustrations inside and out, will enchant and inspire players and the Dungeon Master. Its landscape design allows the Dungeon Master to easily see beyond and reach over the screen, even as it keeps die rolls and notes hidden from players. Tables inside provide essential support for the three pillars of play–combat, exploration, and interaction–to Dungeon Masters of all skill levels."

For more D&D schedule information, look right here.

dms.jpg

2014-11-07-13.53.18.jpg

Photo from dicejockey.com

dmscreen.jpg

Photo by Luke Niedner

There's definitely another panel on the other side of the Halfling, and comparing it with this picture of the front of the screen, you're correct - there's definitely 4 panels altogether.

Which has me feeling much more positive about it. With another panel and a half to work with I'm sure a lot more information's been packed in.

Hollow Man

Explorer
I know there was another image of the inside of the screen on Twitter a few weeks ago, showing a WotC guy at a convention, but I'm having a hard time remembering who posted it.

-HM

Hollow Man

Explorer
One of the hidden panels shows a WotC guy at a convention? That's horrible! ;)

That would be horrible, hah. But yes, I know, that's not much to go on, but I know there was another photo of a WotC employee, using the screen, as he was DMing a game at some convention. Somewhere. Sort of recently. On Twitter. Go find it! ;)

-HM

Remove ads

Remove ads