ZEITGEIST Designing a character for Zeitgeist.

Hello there,

I have literally just become aware of a chance to play Zeitgeist PF (via PbP) and I'm more than a tad stoked about it. Now, I'm going to use this thread to develope ideas about a character that I will pitch to the GM, and if anyone feels like feedbacking or helping, they are more than welcome.

I'm shooting for a Docker-themed human man in his early twenties. A bit of a slick, smug just-too-charming rascal, with a somewhat difficult view on Law and all it pertains and sometimes slightly creative interpretations on what's allowed and what isn't.
He's quite curious about all things technological (though by far no Technologist), and especially anything that goes Boom gives him the chuckles. He is a bit of a people person, though manipulating them and using them (not with evil intent) is not beyond him.

Now for some crunch.
Class: Bard seems like a choice, as does Alchemist. Of course, that seems to scream Investigator, but I'm worried, everone and their brother will come up with Investigator. Slayer might not be to far off the mark, with a bit of a stretch.

So, trying to adjust things with Archetypes. Bard (Street Performer), Bard (Detective), Investigator (Infiltrator), Investigator (Sleuth - of course), Slayer (Bounty Hunter), Alchemist (Grenadier), Alchemist (Inspired Chemist).
Yes, that's a somewhat broad selection at this point, I'm intending to refine, replaceand add more stuff later.

Remove ads