• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Detchitoyo High School: Freshmen Year, Q. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalanyr

Explorer
Admit I made a mistake or potentially face the Witches circle alone tonight. Decisions, Decisions.
It was not a mistake, it's not my fault that he missed the hint. Hmph. And he looked like the smartest one there.
Shush, you can play tonight, if he isn't intelligent enough to recognise a lead we don't need his 'help'.

" I have something planned tonight, and I will try and find out more about the Witches Circle over the weekend hopefully I will have some information Monday "

Last edited:

Zack2216

First Post
ooc: What I have decided to do is email the transpiring events to Litchtenhart (J.K.) and to Kalanyr (Lugh).

In the mean time, over the weekend you guys gain a level, for good roleplay, combat, and good participation. Those who participated in the fight with the Elemental at the beginning of the campaign each gain an additional 3 character points to spend on stats, attributes, whatever. I wanted to award those that had stuck in since the beginning, because this has been a really, really long school week.

Kalanyr

Explorer
OOC - How do we do HP ? Roll, Max, 3/4, Half ?

Not sure if you have an email address for me if not kalanyr at gmail dot com

Lugh is now updated: Let me know if you've got any problems with it Zack.

Oh and is in anyone here interested in a gmail account? I have 4 invites to give out, if you want one just let me know.

I'm holding one for Zack if he wants it since this is the longest running PbP I've been in. So I have 3 left if anyone else wants one.

Last edited:

hafrogman

Adventurer
Damien sits up in bed on Monday morning and groans to himself. His curtains are drawn tightly, shutting out the morning sun. Across the room he can see the faint blue glow floating in Skull's eyesockets. The pale illumination relects off of the polished ivory, giving Skull's grin a decidedly strange appearance. Damien rubs his eyes for a few seconds and then reaches over to turn on a light.

"Morning Skull. It's back to school again for us today. Help me find my shoes, would you?"

[ooc - Zach, character question --
as I was reading the SRD while leveling Damien and I noticed something that I missed before. Namely the Toxic special attack defect that seems to fit the idea of my "Touch of Death" attack. Namely because negative energy shouldn't affect inanimate matter like constructs. So I was wondering if I could pick up the Toxic descriptor and change the draining pattern to just drain body (con) to more closely fit the concept I originally had for the attack. I haven't used the ability so far in the game, so it wouldn't really change history at all.
]

Festy_Dog

First Post
Thomas gets out of bed on Monday morning, dressed in his biege flannel pyjamas. He tiredly rubs his eyes then makes his way over to his briefcase.

Now to test my theory, if I can focus the cold that I had dispersed over the entire school into one small space...

He held his hand out in front of him, focusing on it for a moment. The room cools considerably before the area within 5' of him is briefly turned into a frigid vacuum as the air within it is reduced to a small sum of sludge in his hand.

More viscous than I had estimated... conveniant.

He tips his hand, and the viscous oxygen falls onto his metal briefcase with a solid splat.

Does not seem to damage non-organic matter though, I guess there's some benefit in that.

It takes a while for the oxygen to evaporate, and Thomas watches it turn to liquid then rapidly boil away to a vapour before he starts getting ready for school.

There is potential there. I am curious as to other ways I can manifest that talent.

Last edited:

Drakknyte32

First Post
P1 follows Kryptonite around as normal. He is oddly silent and subdued as he mentally runs an adaptive response and ability upgrade through his system. After the weekend is over he returns to school with Kryptonite, as exhuberent as ever and just a bit more advanced.

OOC:
I'm back.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Kryptonite relaxes over the weekend, putting the finishing touches on the trojan and generally relaxing. She finds a series of anime she hadn't realized she'd packed, and watches it religiously in the wee hours of the morning. She tinkers somewhat with putting the trojan through her translational gear; it is more difficult than she anticipated, however.

She finds P1's silence strange but doesn't question it; she is simply thankful for the peace.

OoC: Still haven't updated... I will as soon as I remember how to use the BESM d20 rules...

hafrogman

Adventurer
Having eventually found his shoes, Damien heads down for a quick breakfast before grabbing his backpack and heading out the door. He walks slowly down the street to good ol' DHS, wondering what will happen this week. On his way he keeps an eye out for any of his friends on their way as well.

[ooc - still waiting on a verdict, Zack. hafrogman at gmail dot com if you wish]

Last edited:

Zack2216

First Post
OOC-Hafrogman: Oh ya, you can. Besides, you just lvled, and as you said, you haven't used the attack. I have no problem with it.

IC: Monday starts, and everyone returns to school with a bit more experience and confidence (or feer :p). Everyone meets at the usual morning hangout just outside the school.

hafrogman

Adventurer
Damien nods at the others as he finds them hanging around outside the school before first bell.

"Everyone have an interesting weekend?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads