• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Detchitoyo High School: Freshmen Year, Q. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drakknyte32

First Post
P1 waves to Damian when he notices him come over

"It was pretty good. I was finally able to run a system upgade over the weekend. It might not be exciting but it gave a much needed boost to my system"

Kalanyr

Explorer
OOC - Over the weekend Lugh will head back to Tsukibito's (in a suitably goth-looking non-Brenna alternate form) and check if it matches the night club that they went to. He will also check if there's any witches there during that time. Lugh will also use his sixth sense over the weekend to check for any lingering magical aura's on himself that are not his own.

IC- (Assuming Tsukibito's was the night club)

Lugh turns up with Arestis, as is usual. He seems to be relatively pleased with himself, since he moves to the meeting point by jumping between trees and jumping of walls and window ledges. Before landing in the meeting area.

"Yeah, it was interesting. I managed to turn up some information about the Witch's Circle, from my research over the weekend. Most of it wouldn't interest you but I discovered a club quiet popular with the Goth crowd, I saw a few of the witches there when I was checking it out. Tsukibito's I believe the name is. "

Of course the real question is, which is more beneficial to me, to aid these people ? or to throw in with the Witches, they are certainly an interesting group.
*Giggle*. It was fun. But its not like this group are boring either.
*Mental Sweathdrop* Yes and I suppose the necromancer has nothing to with your opinion. Still I suspect the Witches will be dangerous if crossed, their initation does inspire a certain loyalty in their members. Perhaps you should have a look around after school, or during one of the breaks so no one gets suspicious. I do not think they will take well to a member disappearing. I suspect being in a club may get you a bit more respect.
That could be fun, snivelling worms, telling us to stay to the lower floor, at the least I should find some of the other first year initiates and see what they are up to if they are on the lower floor.
Now I just need to find an excuse for my companions.
You could say you're looking for one of the people you got information from
*Grin* You really are quiet helpful when you aren't acting like a bimbo
What did you expect ? I am after all a facet of you and you know perfectly well that people who don't take you seriously are easier to decieve. Which is probably why the Witches have such commendable fashion sense, they know this too.
Thats a valid point. One that bares investigating. We will see during the break. Oh and try to get the flirting with Damien over with *first*, we don't know how long the other witches will spend together yet.
Remember the furball could provide some problems if he is close when we change, thankfully after we pass we leave no scent.

Last edited:

Festy_Dog

First Post
Thomas listens to the others.

"My weekend was uneventful," he says simply.

Hmph, discussing any progress I have made in developing my... talents... would not likely be the wisest of things to do. Best leave such things to be discovered in due course.

hafrogman

Adventurer
Damien nods slightly in responce to everyone's comments.

"Mine was pretty uneventful. But then that isn't neccesarily a bad thing around here. Are we all set to go this week?"

Imerak

First Post
Tetsuya returns to school, looking not much different from Friday. He mostly spent the weekend watching TV, doing a bit of shopping, and doing homework. Bleh.

He says as much to his new friends. "No, I had a pretty boring weekend. Not many tourneys this time of year anyways."

If you're really bored, you could have tried to use your powers with more than just trading cards, Ero reminds him.

Yeah, but that would require working! Tetsuya sends light-heartedly. "Er...ready to go? Yeah, I guess that's good."

Last edited:

Zack2216

First Post
OOC: Hmmm. Tetsuya, P:1, Kryptonite, all need character updates. Don't worry too much about it, just the sooner the better.

Lugh: Your investigation of the club confirms that it is the same as the club you had gone to earlier. At the club, you do find a couple witches, but none that you recognize from the club. Also, the only real lingering magical aura left on you was from the teleportation spells.

So, do you want to implement Kryptonite's program?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads