• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Did I miss Angel?

uv23

First Post
Just got back from vacation and I know that Angel is supposed to have moved to Wednesdays. Are the new ones on yet? Gracias. :)

John Crichton

First Post
doh!!!

Crothian said:
Actually first on starts on the 15th, or 16th for people like me who have to wait till Thursdays.
I stand happily corrected. :cool:

I didn't bother to check before and was just going on memory. That'll teach me.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
BobROE said:

Well there has to be some advantage to living in Canada, and having Buffy and Angel back to back on tuesday night on the same channel is one. :D

Yeah, we get that on Thursdays. The whole season with no breaks, both shows back-to-back. Much better way of watching it.

With all the gaps that the US audiences have to put up, we start showing the seasons 3 months later than in the US, yet finish showing them in the same week every year.

John Crichton

First Post
Morrus said:

With all the gaps that the US audiences have to put up, we start showing the seasons 3 months later than in the US, yet finish showing them in the same week every year.
Ya know, that doesn't sound all that bad. Especially with a show like Buffy or Angel with their continuity. I don't mind getting fed them a little at a time, but if I had the option of having to wait so I could see them with no breaks I just might. That's assuming no one spoils the eps for me. ;)

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads