D&D General Digital Maps for Roll20

DiceGrimorium

Adventurer
I love the design, but any chance you could post a "lighter" version?

This one is a bit dark for me and I don't think would show up well if I used it.
No, I can easily lighten the overall-map, but it would probably look better if only the background was lightened, which would be harder without the original file.
Sure thing, here you go!

One with overall brightness and the other with just the background altered.

OrnamentalBridgePublic2.jpg

OrnamentalBridgePublic3.jpg

DiceGrimorium

Adventurer
Protected by a maze made of ice, a single white dragon egg rests atop a frozen nest. Nobody knows for certain who, or what did this peculiar arrangement. And the reasons as to why it’s here are nothing but educated guesses at best.

Perhaps thousands of years old, the egg seems to be waiting for the right caretakers. But before being deemed worthy, whomever seeks to get to the coveted artifact, will have to first succeed in navigating the maze and all its dangers.

Icy creatures wait, faithful sentries that they are, to protect against those of ill intentions.

Can the adventurers prove themselves and be the ones that are able to hatch the dragon egg after all this time? And will they be good caretakers, or will they end up being devoured by their newfound companion?

Ice Maze 30x30

IceMazePublic.jpg

DiceGrimorium

Adventurer
Three weeks ago, the adventurers set sail to embark on a quest full of adventure, rum and lots of loot. Everything was going well, and despite the age of their vessel, they quickly sailed the seas in search for gold.

Until one fateful night, when a storm of epic proportions hit their ship hard. Despite the skillful maneuvers of the captain, the vessel was torn apart.

No one really knows how they all managed to survive and stick together through that terrible ordeal, but they did.

Now stranded and without ship, they now press forward to recover what was taken from them by the Gods.

Shipwreck 22x33

ShipwreckPublic.jpg

DiceGrimorium

Adventurer
Once again, truly awesome work! I would shutter to see what you could do with my Venca Lair!
Thank you very much! That sounds pretty cool, I'll add it to my list!
--

The snowy pine trees scattered around the landscape give a sensation of calmness. The party with their sights set clearly on their next objective travel the snowy wilderness.

The winter hasn’t been kind to them this year, yet they must move forward to complete their quest.

A river, a place where they could relax a bit and wash themselves. But the cold won’t allow it, especially because from the woods comes an alarming sound. A small animal perhaps? Or is it something more dangerous, ready to go straight to our heroes’ throats?

Snowy Forest Path 23x30

SnowyForestPathVol5Public.jpg

DND_Reborn

The High Aldwin
@DiceGrimorium here is a higher resolution version for you to work with whenever you have the time. If you have any questions on any aspect of the lair, please don't hesitate to ask!

Attachments

• Vecna Lair.png
    Vecna Lair.png
    5.3 MB · Views: 122

DND_Reborn

The High Aldwin
FYI, the "walls" between levels are balcony/short walls, not full height walls which would completely separate the different elevations.

The sections to the northeast and southeast are much higher "balconies" from which Vecna can watch his lair in relative safety. I don't know if you followed the last Vecna Battle thread, but there is more descriptions in there if you get a chance to review it.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases