• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Discussion - General Discussion Thread XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salix

First Post
I think I'll go with these after the Psychic Reformation. New spells are in red.

0 Level
Detect Magic
Light
Disrupt Undead
Read Magic

1st Level
Color Spray-Replace
Hypnotism-Replace

Magic Missile: 1d4+1 damage; +1 missile per two levels above 1st (max 5).
Ray of Enfeeblement: Ray deals 1d6 +1 per two levels Str damage.
Enlarge Person: Humanoid creature doubles in size.

2nd Level
Scorching Ray: Ranged touch attack deals 4d6 fire damage, +1 ray/four levels (max 3).

Other questions I still have-

A gnome with a Charisma score of at least 10 also has the following spell-like abilities: 1/day-dancing lights, ghost sound, prestidigitation. Caster level 1st; save DC 10 + gnome's Cha modifier + spell level.

Does this mean I get to use one of the three once per day, or (wishful thinking) all three once per day? I'll definitely drop Daze for Read Magic. Would you drop the Disrupt Undead for one of the other three given that I should have access to them?

Can I buy any equipment for the price in the SRD?

What is the schedule for feats. I'm having trouble finding this one. Is my next one at six or three?

Rystil Arden

First Post
Salix said:
I think I'll go with these after the Psychic Reformation. New spells are in red.

0 Level
Detect Magic
Light
Disrupt Undead
Read Magic

1st Level
Color Spray-Replace
Hypnotism-Replace

Magic Missile: 1d4+1 damage; +1 missile per two levels above 1st (max 5).
Ray of Enfeeblement: Ray deals 1d6 +1 per two levels Str damage.
Enlarge Person: Humanoid creature doubles in size.

2nd Level
Scorching Ray: Ranged touch attack deals 4d6 fire damage, +1 ray/four levels (max 3).

Other questions I still have-

Feats at 3 and then 6. You get all the gnome stuff 1/day each. You can buy standard equipment and cheap standard magic items at SRD prices.

Also, you'll have to pay my character for the Psychic Reformation, especially since it costs a tiny bit XP to both caster and recipient (if you are careful about how you pursue this and don't technically level him up to 4 until after the reformation, it will cost each of us 25 XP, and then he will charge you around 500 gp (prices negotiable) )

Rystil Arden

First Post
Dungannon said:
I'm assuming it's ok to RP a purchase in DiSenzio's Shop while waiting for my level increase to be approved?
You can buy from diSenzio's shop if Rinaldo has the item in stock. You get a discount too from the usual price.

Velmont

First Post
Dungannon said:
I'm assuming it's ok to RP a purchase in DiSenzio's Shop while waiting for my level increase to be approved?

Nope, it's not OK, it is encouraged to do so... so I can have more profits :p

Creamsteak

Explorer
Um... I'm out of the loop, or have been for some time so maybe I don't know something obvious but...

Why do I only see 32 threads in this forum?

I can FIND threads, using the search function, from earlier. But for some reason I don't see threads beyond 32 on the pages.

Edit: Ok I figured it out. I didn't know that we had to "set" it to show all threads. I don't remember that from previous incarnations of the board.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads