Divine Avengers

Lou

Explorer
J. Alexander said:
Okay guys....
I need all the characters finalized and posted to both en world and wiki by next tuesday...please confirm with a short post that you are still intending to play

Thanks JA

You don't mind the Colony and Divine Avengers characters being intermixed on the ENWorld RG? There are currently no DA characters posted, just a couple of Colony characters after the Southern Operatives characters.

I intend to play Carvin Wray, Battle Sorcerer 3.

J. Alexander

First Post
Charcters

I know it is a pain but i woujld like them posted in both places...the Gallery of Heros on EN world and in their appropriate campaign on wiki..that way if something gets lost or crashes we have back up.

Fenris

Adventurer
J. Alexander said:
I know it is a pain but i woujld like them posted in both places...the Gallery of Heros on EN world and in their appropriate campaign on wiki..that way if something gets lost or crashes we have back up.

Posted in both places

Douane

First Post
J. Alexander said:
Okay guys....
I need all the characters finalized and posted to both en world and wiki by next tuesday...please confirm with a short post that you are still intending to play

Thanks JA

Aargh, so much work to do, so little time. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day for Goric.

I still intend to play, of course. :)

J. Alexander

First Post
Characters

Well i do understand how real life gets in the way it has been kicking my butt the last few weeks so we will extend the deadline for all characters to be finalized and posted to this sunday....at that point in time they will stand and i will begin the review process........so use the last few days wisely.........and if you really want to get into the colony as it is a limited game you may want to rethink classes etc....we have tons and tons of druids that kinda overlap :)...

Remove ads