• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Do you have Tales from the Yawning Portal (survey)

Do you have Tales from the Yawning Portal (survey)

• Yes

Votes: 86 71.7%
  • No, and I don't want it

Votes: 17 14.2%
  • No, but I want it

Votes: 17 14.2%

Tormyr

Hero
I purchased it so I could
[sblock]
flesh out the last chapter of my Age of Worms campaign. One of the supplied options before fighting Kyuss is to teleport into the Tomb of Horrors and use the Talisman of the Sphere from chapter 1 to extract the Sphere of Annihilation to use against Kyuss. Having the 5e version of the Tomb of Horrors allowed me to let them go wondering and get involved in some shenanigans.
[/sblock]

Now that our campaign is over, I am running the group through that as one of our short adventures before we start Zeitgeist in September.

dropbear8mybaby

Banned
Banned
The reason I have not yet purchased this campaign book is because I am currently running through it as a player at the friendly local gaming store and would rather wait to avoid spoilers.

The one thing I hate about owning these books is not being able to read through them because I want to play in, or am playing in, them. I do, however, still like to have the book so that I can go through all the things I missed in whatever adventure I've played through. I even went to the trouble of making a character that was heavily focused on being able to find everything, by having a super high passive investigation and perception, so that I wouldn't later discover I'd missed something :D

Remove ads