• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Do you wear a watch?

Do you wear a watch?

• Yes, most of the time.

Votes: 56 44.1%
  • Yes, but only some of the time.

Votes: 7 5.5%
  • No, I just look at a clock.

Votes: 20 15.7%
  • No, I get the time from my cell phone, PDA, etc.

Votes: 34 26.8%
  • No, I seldom care what time it is.

Votes: 10 7.9%

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Voted yes, but I have to explain, I can't stand wearing watches. Instead I keep my swiss army watch in my pocket.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Swiss Army Watch.JPG
    Swiss Army Watch.JPG
    9 KB · Views: 122

Imruphel

First Post
I just don't find a watch comfortable to wear so I haven't worn one for years. I also typically have two mobile 'phones with me (my Australian one and my Sillypore one) so I've always got another way of telling the time.

mhacdebhandia

Explorer
I generally wear my watch at all times because, while I could tell the time via my phone, it's an effort to dig it out of my pocket - I can't stand those lame little faux-leather belt-pouches people wear, and they don't make them for my phone anyway. :p

I also like having something on my wrist to balance any bracelet I wear on the other.

I do have an odd habit, though: I wear my watch on my good hand. Always have, despite knowing no-one else who does. My brother used to until he trained himself out of it in his teens after I pointed out he was probably doing it because I did.

My working day is divided into 58 units of 7.5 minutes each, which have to be allocated between the clients I have worked on.

And no, I still don't wear a watch. I get the time from my computer or my phone.

Xath

Moder-gator
I have owned watches in the past, but I'd always lose them or forget to turn them on. So for the most part, I just use my cell phone.

Those double sided star wars watches are tempting though...

Zander

Explorer
Frukathka said:
Voted yes, but I have to explain, I can't stand wearing watches. Instead I keep my... watch in my pocket.
Same. I used to wear a watch, a loooong time ago. The strap broke so I started carrying it in my pocket. I got used to it that way and never went back. In fact, whenever I get a new digital watch, I remove the strap and just carry the body of the watch with me. I'm one of the few people who uses the watch pocket in jeans and cords for its intended purpose.

Last edited:

Remove ads