D&D 5E Doctors & Daleks Previews Include Official 5E DALEK Stats!

With Cubicle 7's 5E-powered Doctors & Daleks coming out tomorrow, let's take a look at some of the preview pages they've shared. Unfortunately the Cubicle 7 site seems to be down right now, but hopefully it will be working so you can buy the game tomorrow!

DW5_Marketing_Spreads_Creating-a-Character-1200x751.jpg

DW5_Marketing_Spreads_Charmer-1024x641.jpg

DW5_Marketing_Spreads_Customising-Your-Time-Machine-1024x641.jpg

FXTzUdzWIAAjY9c.jpeg
FXTzU_9WYAAaZcB.jpeg

294405569_5107312299337495_8782892029638188639_n.jpg

DW5_Marketing_Spreads_Dalek-1200x751.jpg

294775074_5107312306004161_4374599706606726207_n.jpg

Von Ether

Legend
In actual fact Daleks are really good shots, and tend not to miss since the soft reboot starting with Eccleston. I would presume that those stats would refer to non-Time War era Daleks, as they are not very powerful. Plus the AC will adjusting according to the era of Dalek too.

Also stats would need adjusting whether you are using Tv Who or EU Who - which has some rather incredibly powerful beings that make DnD look like old people.

Thing about Daleks is that their weaponry could easily disintegrate a person, Star Trek or Mandalorian style, but they prefer to inflict pain and suffering on their victims as they die. So this could be demonstrated with medicine so they know how to hurt people.

There's also the Daleks coverts who have eyestalks pop out of their heads when they out themselves. I think they are NuWho, but I could be wrong

Rogerd1

Adventurer
There's also the Daleks coverts who have eyestalks pop out of their heads when they out themselves. I think they are NuWho, but I could be wrong
Yes there are indeed.

For anyone interested magic did exist in Doctor Who, but the Time Lords were a little more successful than the Oans in DC Comics in sealing it off.

What is interesting in EU Lore is that it fully embraces the concept of a Type IV multiverse, in that it can contain those run by magic, or universes composed of sound and all other kinds of stuff.

Last edited:

pemerton

Legend
Am I the only person who finds quips per level and cantrips per level bizarre elements of character build for one of the Doctor's companions?

Jer

Legend
Supporter
Am I the only person who finds quips per level and cantrips per level bizarre elements of character build for one of the Doctor's companions?
I mean if you're going to build a game with a 5e engine you're going to get weirdness.

Fortunately they also sell the Doctor Who RPG, which is a point buy skill based system for those who don't think this is a good fit.

Remove ads

Latest threads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases