• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 4E Does anyone agree with me about 4E?

I'm absolutely shocked to find that some people might actually disagree with me, so here I will post some flippant comment about the intelligence and playstyle of anyone who doesn't share my precise viewpoint. Even those who largely agree are to be ridiculed for minor differences, the importance of which will be blown way out of proportion.

Go play your video games.

jollyninja

First Post
I feel the need to weigh in despite having nothing of interest to add to the conversation, furthermore if you look in another thread, I'll be contradicting the thing I just said. Also, no matter what happens, I hate everything that I don't love. I'm leaving this forum forever and never buying a commercially distributed product of any kind ever. WotC rulez!!!!

jollyninja

First Post
despite my assurances that you would never see me sully my reputation by being associated with the likes of you, I have returned only two posts later!

w_earle_wheeler

First Post
Let me take this opportunity to suggest A Different Game System.

You can do everything you ever wanted to not do with 4e with ADGS. Also you can do everything you didn't not want to not do with ADGS.

Why aren't you playing ADGS yet?

Why do you hate it?

WHY DO YOU HATE ME?

Sincerely,
Paid Employee of ADGS Inc.

Shroomy

Adventurer
My personal opinions now represent 75% of the buying public. I will now proceed to convince the designers of the validity of my claims by insulting them in a thread that they will never bother to read while making obvious puns out of the company name.

Gundark

Explorer
Nifft said:
Your opinions are wrong, your play style is inferior, and the other members of your group are obviously fools.

Also, you misspelled something, and I'm not telling you what.

However, I'm going to add an emoticon to the end of my post, so even if I tell you to die in a fire, I won't get banned: ;)

Cheers! -- N

You win the thread

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads