Domhani Bairdéir 03

Leif

Adventurer
Cairn MacSidhe

Cairn takes great care to post himself firmly between Gavril and the Maora Clun, and will make wide, sweeping gestures with his arms when he speaks, trying to influence Gavril to move even further from the "bait". (OOC: What we DON'T need to have now is a diplomatic incident on our hands!!) "Gracious Maor, Maora, we did not mean to interrupt your repast. But we have a matter of some importance that we would speak to you about."

OOC: It may well be that we don't want to tip our hand this early, so if someone can come up with some other 'matter of importance,' we may be best served by keeping our true aims covert for the moment. Cairn will follow any reasonable lead provided by his buds. Or, if someone will just verbally smack Cairn around and say that it's not that important, he'll go along with that, too.

OOC: Scotley, you ought to be ashamed for putting those links to Raquel anywhere near me! She has been my ULTIMATE DREAM WOMAN since I hit puberty!

Scotley

Hero
Gavril

Gavril isn't really trying to look down the lady's dress. He's really trying to sense if she might have similar power to that of the queen to bond as he is bonded. He bites his tongue and lets Cairn do the talking.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
In the Presence of the Maor/a

Scotley said:
Gavril isn't really trying to look down the lady's dress. He's really trying to sense if she might have similar power to that of the queen to bond as he is bonded. He bites his tongue and lets Cairn do the talking.

OOC:

You've been doing a fine job role-playing this Disadvantage, but I think now would be a good time for an EGO check - considering the Maora's PREsence and COMliness, countered by the gravity of the situation, a 10- should do it (the closer you get to 10 without going over, the closer Gavril should get to an outright flirtatious interaction). Time to really earn those points :]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Things Get Exciting

mleibrock said:
Waiting with baited breath.
From his vantage in the rafters, Skáth sees the two guards approach the door and open it. Just as the bar begins to lift, there is a stillness - a 'waiting tension - in the air followed by a powerful surge of the same tranquility he sensed from behind the door that rolls out into the basement in waves. The guards stiffen momentarily, then visibly relax as the door continues to swing open.

[sblock=For Cyr Escunar]The door opens and Cyr is confronted by two guards with a vacant look in their eyes. One holds a tray with food, the other obviously opened the door. For now, they are caught in the Granting of Peace.[/sblock]

mleibrock

First Post
Skáth

Mike,

As the guards were approaching, did I get any feelings from them or does it all seem to be emanating from behind the door?

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Cyr Escunar intro

In the doorway stands lean man (5'8'') with fair complexion and long raven black hair that falls freely to his shoulders. His nose is narrow and face drawn. He wears embroidered black clothes and soft leather boots that clearly speak of well being. He is handsome, but looks serious and even imposing. He frowns as he looks at the guards, but the feeling is that he frowns at something else. His eyes are dark, almost black and show great sadness. He would be picture of utter depression if not for slight traces of smile lines and occasional glint of mischief in his eyes. Under the clothes on his left forearm there is a bulge as if something is wrapped around it.

He steps lightly back and to the side making sweeping inviting gesture with his hand.
Why thank you, guards. Take it in. Would you like to come in and join me for breakfast?

Cyr expects to see tranquil guards at peace, feeling safe and entering both. If only one with food tray enters, Cyr lets him go past and steps toward the other, motioning him in.

OOC: If Skáth looks longer there is occasional shimmer around his body
OOC2: Cyr will speak in Sienna since black really isn't good here ;) and think in Sienna italic
OOC3: If he knows name of the guard replace guard with name...

Attachments

• Cyr Escunar.jpg
    Cyr Escunar.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Cyr/Skáth in the Basement - Turn 01, Phase 03

mleibrock said:
Mike,

As the guards were approaching, did I get any feelings from them or does it all seem to be emanating from behind the door?

The guards are calm/relaxed even before they reach the door. Once the door opens all you sense is that wave of tranquility.

[sblock=Action Timing/Phases]Guards opened the door and were Awed in Post Segment 12. I'll go ahead and say Cyr Escunar invited them in on that phase as well, to simplify things. We're now in Phase 3 (the first phase anyone present for this encounter can act in 'Combat Time'). Skáth acts in phases 3,6,9, and 12; Cyr in 6 and 12. The guards act in . . . well, you'll figure it out :D [/sblock]

[sblock=For All]Just a friendly reminder to check your OOC threads - I forget to do this regularly in all of the games since the Subscription thread is down and I don't get the little icon that tells me there are new posts . . . Cyr Escunar will be posted in the RG thread in Post #3 with the rest of you - character is still in development thanks to your slow @$$ GM but the preliminary stuff is there.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
Gavril

OOC: EGO check (3d6=15) Shiwing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gavril's face brightens and his trademark roguish grin is plastered on his face. He manages to slip around Cairn's acrobatic gyrations with surprising grace given his bad leg. Planting himself in front of the lady he bows low over her hand and kisses it while sweeping his large plumed hat back with the other hand to block any further interruptions by Cairn. "Ah dear lady, and Maor. A true pleasure to meet you at last. I am Gavril Lorant, Bairdéir and representative of the Queen. We are here as part of morale boosting program to reward servants of the kingdom. We've already bestowed our rewards on one of your clerks today and we just wanted to stop by and make a courtesy call on you Maor and your lovely wife. I thought perhaps since our particular mission is in the nature of social and household responsibilities rather than strictly political or martial, it might be appropriate for me to call upon the lady of the house this evening to discuss our mission in more detail. I wouldn't want to bother a busy man such as yourself further with such matters." Despite addressing most of his remarks to the Maor, he only has eyes for the lady.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases