Dragon Roots Magazine DIDN'T sell the 4e Killed Gary shirts

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSquirrel

Explorer
Yes, that sounds like how it started from what I can nail down. I was hoping it wouldn't spread to ENWorld but here we are.

Maybe we can get one of the mods to post something on the front page, help get the word out that you guys actually have taste and would never sell a shirt like that. I heard about the shirt, but hadn't seen any attribution of who was selling it. Then again, I saw a thread titled that and had absolutely NO interest to read it. I was just disturbed that people would stoop so low.

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
"Dragon Roots made those shirts? Whoa, I hadn't heard that, thanks for the info." -- An example of what happens when you fight too hard against a nasty rumor. You spread it.

DM-Rocco

Explorer
Maybe we can get one of the mods to post something on the front page, help get the word out that you guys actually have taste and would never sell a shirt like that. I heard about the shirt, but hadn't seen any attribution of who was selling it. Then again, I saw a thread titled that and had absolutely NO interest to read it. I was just disturbed that people would stoop so low.

That would be great if the mods don't mind.

We actually did sell a tribute t-shirt to Gary and we have sizes small through triple xl left over. We were going to sell them on our own website to re-coup the base costs of the extra shirts but now I feel guilty trying to sell the extra t-shirts since it takes advantage in a different way of Gary's passing.

A few people have told me to just post it on our website because it isn't our fault that others got the wrong idea about us. So I did post on our website that the remaininng, "Roll High, Game Long!" t-shirts are for sale. Still, it is my nature to feel guilty about these things so we are going to give away any proceeds to a charity in honor of Gary. However, I haven't been on ENWorld for a month or so and I notice ENWorld has some server issues. If Morrus is okay with it, we could just as easily give the proceeds to ENWorld to update the servers. Gary loved ENWorld just as much as any other place so if the folks in charge give us the blessing, we would be happy to send proceeds to a new server. I think Gary would like that. Something that improves the quality of the gaming communnity and I'm sure that if he was still alive, he would agree that he would like more speed :)

Let me know guys, I would be happy to work something out.

sjmiller

Explorer
What booth were you in and what did you sell?
We were in booth 305, right next to the autograph area. We were selling the Origin's Award nominated Doctor Wizard's Patented Elevation Indicator. We also had new products for using the EI with larger figures. It was a lot of fun hawking our wears and meeting all sorts of people. If you would like to know more about the Elevation Indicators, let me know. I am the shill man and PR person for them. :)

DM-Rocco

Explorer
"Dragon Roots made those shirts? Whoa, I hadn't heard that, thanks for the info." -- An example of what happens when you fight too hard against a nasty rumor. You spread it.

I realize you're trying to be funny, but it really isn't. Again, in case someone is reading your reply, we did NOT sell those shirts.

You can view which shirt we did sell at www.dragonroots.net

DM-Rocco

Explorer
We were in booth 305, right next to the autograph area. We were selling the Origin's Award nominated Doctor Wizard's Patented Elevation Indicator. We also had new products for using the EI with larger figures. It was a lot of fun hawking our wears and meeting all sorts of people. If you would like to know more about the Elevation Indicators, let me know. I am the shill man and PR person for them. :)

WHoa, that is a mouth full.

Yeah, go ahead and send me some info. I tired to make all the booths but I only ever really got the the authors and artists with a select few in the main area. I feel I really missed out and I would love to hear from you and any others that I didn't get a chance to see or hear from.

Ranger REG

Explorer
I did see some people walking around with those shirts and I did see the booth they sold them at and I can assure you that the shirts did not have our logo on them and we had nothing to do them.
So, whose booth was selling such disgusting, beyond tasteless, offensive as selling your mother's own freshly-made turd in customer's hot dogs type of shirts?

I saw a group of folks wearing that particular shirt. It appeared to be one entire gaming group. They stopped by my booth to look at our products, which is the only reason why I know the shirts existed. Very busy convention otherwise. I didn't even get a chance to stop by your booth. :(
Wow. Too bad we can't do anything to that group legally ... and the keyword is "legally."

:devil: :devil: :devil:

DM-Rocco

Explorer
So, whose booth was selling such disgusting, beyond tasteless, offensive as selling your mother's own freshly-made turd in customer's hot dogs type of shirts?

Wow. Too bad we can't do anything to that group legally ... and the keyword is "legally."

:devil: :devil: :devil:

I can't recall which booth it was, only that in a mad dash to get from one place to another quickly I saw it for sale in a booth. Sorry, I know that doesn't help that ass kicking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases