drothgery's Buffyverse game (IC)

Shayuri

First Post
Taylor shrugs. "Maybe, but I've seen a lot of vampire bites, and if that isn't one, it's a damn good fake."

She looks down at the body again and scratches the bridge of her nose absently. "No fight isn't that hard to explain. A girl vampire could seduce them before biting them. Are all the victims men?"

drothgery

First Post
OOC: Riley - the woman you have a sketch of is small and slender for an adult American woman -- though only a little short for someone of southeast Asian decent (i.e. Chinese, Japanese, or Korean), which she appears to be -- but not aneroxecic by any means.

Riley tells her that all the victims are men.

After they're done looking at the body and are leaving the morgue, Taylor, Riley, and Gavin catch a good look at Gale in the hall.

[sblock=OOC]
1 on Gale's stealth check = 6 (sorry)
16 on Taylor's notice = 26
20 on Gavin's notice = 29
10 on Riley's notice = 23
[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]Anorexic, I was more refering to the fact we had a lovely girl that limit her feeding. Was more a sarcasm than a fact.[/SBLOCK]

"So, what do we do next about that..." as Riley see that Gale is looking at them, he hesitate on his the choice of his term "...dead guy."

Shayuri

First Post
Taylor smirks. "Figured you'd slip up sooner or later."

She strides towards Gale confidently. "So you're the one that's been following me around. If you're going to say something, now's the time."

Shalimar

First Post
"You saw me." Gale congratulates Taylor happily, beaming up at her. It was a rather rapid change from the vexed expression she had on a moment before as she considered the vampire and her eating habits. It helped that the slyph was a frail little thing that would need heels to hit five feet.

"This is going to be so great. It was soo hard helping you out trying to stay hidden, now I can just totally help you without hiding. Isn't that so cool? Wont this be just great?" the little blonde girl asked excitedly, the words seeming to run together in her excitement.

"It'll be so much more fascinating when I can just ask you why your doing what your doing instead of just watching and guessing. Aya is going to be so jealous, none of the other Slyphs have ever met a Slayer before." she says proudly.

Last edited:

Shalimar

First Post
"Well, of course I'm a slyph, what else would I be?" Gale asks Gavin curiously. "Is there something wrong with being a slyph?" she tacks on, sounding almost like she is pouting.

Shayuri

First Post
Taylor paused uncertainly. Act? Not? She knew enough now to know that not every demon was a bloodthirsty evilmonger. And also that not every demon who acted nice wasn't one.

"Depends. What's a 'slyph'?" Taylor asked. "And why were you hiding if you wanted to help?"

Shalimar

First Post
"A slyph is me, obviously...now that we are actually talking....hmm is the watcher supposed to be the brains? I guess that would make sense, a slayer is strong, and a watcher is smart." Gale says, sounding like she is talking to herself, and fairly unaware of the others. Shaking her head, her face breaks into a beaming smile.

"Well, Its not so much that I wanted to help...your really just so fascinating. For a human I mean...are slayers really human though?" the little blond demon asks, veering off on an a tangent in her excitement.

"Umm...right, well your rather interesting, and since I think you'd be a lot less interesting if you were dead, I decided that I would help keep you alive. If your observing something, and it knows your there it'll change what its doing, and I didn't know if you knew about me would make you someone different, someone less fascinating. Oh...that and your really kind of scary." Gale confesses.

"But now that you now, well I can't change it, its in the past and you can't change the past after all...or could you? I don't know, changing the past seems kind of complicated, and complicated really isn't a good idea for us slyphs." she confides in the slayer, speaking in a whisper.

jkason

First Post
Gavin Peterson

"Slyphs are demons with a wicked case of 'ooh, shiny!'' Gavin says. "Which makes them mostly harmless, but not defenseless. There's a clan in the city, I assume that's where this one ..." Gavin corrects himself and addresses the slyph rather than continuing to talk about her as if she isn't there. "That's where you came from, right? But it sounds like it's just you who's curious, and not the whole clan?"

Remove ads