• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

drothgery's Victorian Eberron game - OOC

Solarious

Explorer
Ready as soon as I post to acknowledge Quaen's existance. :p

I'll say in advance that I recognize this adventure, now that you mention it's a module. Don't worry though, I haven't read it in detail and it was only once. I have a good idea of what to expect though. :uhoh:

drothgery

First Post
Solarious said:
Ready as soon as I post to acknowledge Quaen's existance. :p

I'll say in advance that I recognize this adventure, now that you mention it's a module. Don't worry though, I haven't read it in detail and it was only once. I have a good idea of what to expect though. :uhoh:

FWIW, given the parameters of this game, expect that a lot has changed from the module as published (in Dungeon 136).

Solarious

Explorer
Ah, I was right. Don't worry though, I'm not expecting a copy/paste. For instance, I'm fairly sure that we're not going to slowly rise out of the chasms on a prototype flying machine.

Solarious

Explorer
Actually, I did, of a sort. My internet is blown, so I'm relying on whatever time I can steal from public sources, which isn't easy, I assure you. I even had to give up Utopia, which was a wench, believe me. They were counting on me. :(

I'll try to get on when possible.

drothgery

First Post
Solarious said:
Actually, I did, of a sort. My internet is blown, so I'm relying on whatever time I can steal from public sources, which isn't easy, I assure you. I even had to give up Utopia, which was a wench, believe me. They were counting on me. :(

I'll try to get on when possible.

Sorry to hear that. I guess I think too much in terms of people either working in an office with internet access (I'm a web developer; I can't do my job without being online a lot) or being a student-type who can get to quasi-public computers without much difficulty.

Remove ads